• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Spend time with your MOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sri. Kripananda Variyar used to say the difference between wife and mother, in a lighter vein!

When a man returns home after a trip, wife will check his bag (for gifts) and mother will check whether he is hungry! :)

Mother's love is unconditional love. :thumb:

Sri. Kripananda Variyar used to say the difference between wife and mother, in a lighter vein!

When a man returns home after a trip, wife will check his bag (for gifts) and mother will check whether he is hungry! :)

Mother's love is unconditional love. :thumb:

LOL! He must have married a greedy gift seeking woman!

Its just humanly normal for any wife to ask if the husband is hungry as he comes back from a long trip.

Dear RR ji,

Whenever I call my mother these days..she hardly talks to me at times she refuses to talk becos she does not like the idea of me not holding on to the concept of God anymore!LOL

She is pissed mad that I stopped praying.

So you see a Mother's love is not unconditional.

Dear RR ji,

Whenever I call my mother these days..she hardly talks to me at times she refuses to talk becos she does not like the idea of me not holding on to the concept of God anymore!LOL

Could it be you, just a thought.

Dear RR ji,

for the sake of your mother, you could pray. why not?

LOL! He must have married a greedy gift seeking woman!

Its just humanly normal for any wife to ask if the husband is hungry as he comes back from a long trip.
:nono: Renu!

Many of my friends used to boast that their husband bought so many gifts for them after his trip!

I am sure they would have seen the baggage before offering him something to eat!! :)

P.S: You can't make fun of every person! Sri. Variyar is considered as SwamigaL by many people! :pray:

...... Whenever I call my mother these days..she hardly talks to me at times she refuses to talk becos she does not like the idea of me not holding on to the concept of God anymore!LOL
.......... So you see a Mother's love is not unconditional.
She hopes that if she doesn't talk well, then you might pray!

Shows that your mom still has a slight belief that you are NOT incorrigible! :lol:

I am sure she loves you, even if she refuses to talk to you! :love:

Could it be you, just a thought.

Dear Prasad ji,

LOL!

You know just say if I am not feeling well and I call her to tell her and she will reply "that's what happens when you dont pray"

Then whole of last week I was getting real weird dreams and I called my mum to just chit chat about this and she said "that's what happens when you dont pray"

This is her mantra now!LOL

So I too hardly talk to her now.

She hopes that if she doesn't talk well, then you might pray!

Shows that your mom still has a slight belief that you are NOT incorrigible! :lol:

I am sure she loves you, even if she refuses to talk to you! :love:

Dear RR ji,

Love is there.. humans love anything that they feel belongs to them.

But it is still conditional.

:nono: Renu!

Many of my friends used to boast that their husband bought so many gifts for them after his trip!

Dear RR ji,

I have noted this when I was in India that Indian females tend to be materialistic.

Girls from India used to brag what gifts their boyfriends got them.

Dont know why this is seen? Excessive desire? Some are well to do and filthy rich still they bragged about gifts and were gift crazy.

May be Sri Variyar was speaking about the Indian scenario.

BTW RR ji..why are you still hanging around with such friends who seem materialistic?

You are a way above all these types..Find new friends..

That would be a fake prayer..prayers if at all needed needs to be sincere.
in a hindi film . the hero tells the heroine ' for my sake say you love me even if it is a lie'

for people who care for you , atleast say you pray even if it is a lie.

one need not be a Harishchandra in life all the time

in a hindi film . the hero tells the heroine ' for my sake say you love me even if it is a lie'

for people who care for you , atleast say you pray even if it is a lie.

one need not be a Harishchandra in life all the time

Krish ji,

I know how to modify the truth as and when needed to maintain peace..what I call Positive Lying.

But when it comes to matters dealing with prayer and God..I never lie.

renuka
human beings close to you are more important than all the Gods you pray to.

God is only creation of human mind.

you will not earn any paap if you do not speak hundred percent truth for a good cause

your soul will still go to heavan instead of hell.lol

renuka
human beings close to you are more important than all the Gods you pray to.

God is only creation of human mind.

you will not earn any paap if you do not speak hundred percent truth for a good cause

your soul will still go to heavan instead of hell.lol

Dear Krish ji,

Punyam or Papam..both merit and demerit is not my concern,
I do not desire heaven..but hell I have always been curious about,
Everything in the world is but a mental impression,
But somehow in hell I'm surely to meet you no doubt!LOL

renukaji
thanks for your message.

shall wait anxiously for you in hell . I do not know if you can make it to the place.you have not committed enough sins yet.lol

renukaji
thanks for your message.

shall wait anxiously for you in hell . I do not know if you can make it to the place.you have not committed enough sins yet.lol

Dear Krish ji,

I somehow feel hell will be more fun.

Who wants heaven?

Only men have fun in the Indian heavens..they have Asparas to dance with and have fun with.

Who do we females have?

Since Bad Boys go to hell..so I think it will be more fun in hell!LOL

I remember when I was 15 years old a few of my Chinese friends had converted to Christianity and started to preach to me to ask me to convert.

They told me that they loved me and was afraid if I remained a Hindu I will go to hell.

I looked at them and said "if you bunch of boring girls will be in heaven..I rather go to hell"

So Krish ji..dont worry..I will meet you there.

renukaji
feel relieved after your post.

I thought you would prefer to be an apsara also in heavan .lol

Who wants to be an Apsara? They are totally not in control and belong to the harem of Indra.

For all we know in hell women might be allowed to own their own harem!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back