• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Why not teach yourself sanskrit in free time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an old thread which asked this question.

There are plenty of resources available on the web, but I felt that for novices the amount of information could be intimidating and also that the style of presentation varies from author to author.

There are many universities that do offer distance education and yesterday I happened to come across B.A Sanskrit being offered by Pondichery University. sorry unable to post the link, as this is the first time I am posting this forum.

Thought to share the same with the forum for the benefit of people who are interested but might not have seen the advertisement.

Om Sri Paramathmane Nama

Dear Friend,

I am fine and same to you. Thank you very much your email. Have a nice day. Thank you very much.

Thanking you

With best regards
Arumugam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back