• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

ஆகஸ்ட் 26: அன்னை தெரசா பிறந்த தினம் இன்று.

Status
Not open for further replies.

“By blood, I am Albanian. By citizenship, an Indian. By faith, I am a Catholic nun. As to my calling, I belong to the world. As to my heart, I belong entirely to the Heart of Jesus. ”Small of stature, rocklike in faith, Mother Teresa of Calcutta was entrusted with the mission of proclaiming God’s thirsting love for humanity, especially for the poorest of the poor. “God still loves the world and He sends you and me to be His love and His compassion to the poor.” She was a soul filled with the light of Christ, on fire with love for Him and burning with one desire: “to quench His thirst for love and for souls.”

1609927_780215165370609_628715533673794292_n.jpg

Source: Vikatan Emagazine

Mother Teresa of Calcutta (1910-1997), biography

Please convey our Best wishes to Him..

May God bless him and his family for many more happy Birthdays

Regards

P J and Family

Dear P J Sir,

Today is my son's birthday too!! :)
you can accept my birthday wishes on your sons behalf.

mother therasa -some visits to the homes she has set up in delhi for abandoned children mostly girls and for the old and terminally ill is a testimony to her compassion and

feelings for the unwanted . A visit to her homes can be a life changing experience for us all. one gets disturbed after a visit there.when one realises this state could

happen to another human life in our country makes me ashamed of our countrymen .we could do a little more for the disadvantaged in our life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back