Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

Looking for support

0 Not allowed!
    I was informed about this by a known friend. Details at this point are very little and what is posted below. As soon as i have more information i will update this topic.
    Posting it as sent to me.

Just came to know that a neighbour died in an accident. He was in vaideegam (iyer) and has one girl and one boy child. Both are less than 5 yrs old. Wife of deceased is not well qualified. Her maternal and in laws are not financially strong. Though immediate financial support is required, in the long term looking for any trust/ngo who can adopt this family on a sustainable basis. She is willing to work within her ability.
    If you are willing to help, please post here or send me a message. I will provide you with any information that i get.

Kindly use your discretion and do your homework before providing any assistance.
    Contact - Guidelines

Since i do not read all the posts, if you need to bring something to my attention report the post or send me a message with the link.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    hi praveen,

sorry to hear...somebody ready to help from bangalore..which was posted earlier in our forum....if u can ...tell them to get

some assistance through KIT...kerala iyer trust....
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    please apply to kerala iyers trust. they can meet any immediate amount needs. and will definitely give a hand in due course for education of the children.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.