• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

OM Namo Narayana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is something that I thought of

OM - > Primordial vibration
NAMO -> Not Available(NA) Opposite of OM, the Silence(MO)
NARAYANA -> Not Available(NA) The Sun God(RA), You(YA) Not Available(NA)

OM alone is real. everything else is unreal( Not Available)

dear sir,

Namo does not means Na and Mo opposite of OM as you had written.

Actually the full form without Sandhi rules is OM NAMAH NARAYANAYA(Meaning Salutations Unto Narayana) but becos of Sandhi rules in Sanskrit Namah become Namo and we recite OM NAMO NARAYANAYA.

The meaning of Narayana is explained well here:

Srivaishnavan

Last edited:
சுக்குமி - லக்குமியின் தங்கை

ளகுதி- தொகுதியின் பகுதி

ப்பிலி - உப்பிலியில் உப்பில்லாமல் போனால்

சுக்கு, மிளகு, திப்பிலிக்கு வ்யாக்யானம் எழுதின கதைதான் போங்க.

அட போங்கய்யா. வடமொழியப்பயின்று விட்டு வாங்க. இல்லைன்னா ரேணுகா சொல்றதைக்கேளுங்க.

சுக்குமி - லக்குமியின் தங்கை

ளகுதி- தொகுதியின் பகுதி

ப்பிலி - உப்பிலியில் உப்பில்லாமல் போனால்

சுக்கு, மிளகு, திப்பிலிக்கு வ்யாக்யானம் எழுதின கதைதான் போங்க.

அட போங்கய்யா. வடமொழியப்பயின்று விட்டு வாங்க. இல்லைன்னா ரேணுகா சொல்றதைக்கேளுங்க.

Dear Vaagmi Ji,

I cant make out everything... some lines seem funny like Sukkumi is Lakkumi's younger sister.. I also see my name being mentioned here in your last line where you said to listen to what Renuka said..can you translate your post so that I can make out fully what you wrote?

BTW Lakumi is another name for Lakshmi or wealth in Kannanda isnt it?cos I remember in one carnatic song Lambodhara Lakumikara the word Lakumi appears to denote wealth if I am not mistaken...so who is Sukkumi??

Dear Renukaji,

You would have heard me laughing heartily. Because I really laughed aloud when I read your post. My wife gave out a quizzical look at my direction and then threw up her hands in the air as usual.

It is a little bit embarrassing to give a vyakyanam to one's own joke. So please approach someone who knows Tamil and humour to explain to you what I have posted. The fourth line in my post is the key.Well if you fail to get a response I will help you out. Sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back