• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

What do you think about Arjuna's words

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vignesh2014

The mixture of castes leads the families and
Those who destroy them to hell, for their ancestors
Will not be worshipped with rice balls and water.

Because of the sins of those who destroy families,
And those who lead to such a mixture of castes,
The just duties of the castes as also the families cease to exist.

Oh Krishna, I have heard that those who destroy,
The just duties of families live forever in the portals of hell.

Alas! We are just getting prepared to do a very great sin,
By killing our own people for the sake of ruling over a country.

If the armed sons of Drutharashtra kill me , who am not armed,
That would lead me to lot of useful pleasure.

Here krishna never answered directly to Arjuna because whatever Arjuna lamentation will come true in KALI YUGA, he very well knew..What he advocated is chanting "HARE RAMA" mantra to destroy sins and also "RAMA JAPAM"..There is also one more japam "KAMO KARSHIN MANUYURA KARSHIN JAPAM"...Even Adi Sankara when he entered into Amaruga, the kings body when he led samasara life did this.Kumraila butta sacrificed his life in "NEL UMI" that is Paddy withered coat..Therefore if you want to truly repent, if not able to change we can do it...EVEN GITA UPADESAM "ETHU NADANTHATHO NANRAGAVE NADANTHATHU" is not krishna's words. ...But our Hindu bigots words...I searched in Bhavagad Gita ...nothing of that sort is there...It is a pure marketing technique to sell their own words as though told by Bhagwan Krishna. Even this lamentation of Arjuna may be a latter edition of higher castes...but i'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back