• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Making TB ad-free

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ANONYMOUS

Dear Friends,
I came across the forum a few minutes back and I feel it is a great initiative. I strongly feel it is disgraceful for us to be supported by ads when there is a huge market that we can tap into. Yes, you are right, I am referring to the matrimonial market. If we spin-off a separate site, similar to shaadi.com, targeted towards TamBrahms, and we can have ads on it/make it a paid service. This way we can use that to cater to site's expenses. If it does turn quite successful, we could build a trust too.

MTCW

Anonymous

Dear Friends,
I came across the forum a few minutes back and I feel it is a great initiative. I strongly feel it is disgraceful for us to be supported by ads when there is a huge market that we can tap into. Yes, you are right, I am referring to the matrimonial market. If we spin-off a separate site, similar to shaadi.com, targeted towards TamBrahms, and we can have ads on it/make it a paid service. This way we can use that to cater to site's expenses. If it does turn quite successful, we could build a trust too.

MTCW

Anonymous

Appreciate your thoughts. We are actively discussing on starting a trust very soon.
And as far the ads are concerned, its only to support the web hosting costs.
But the number of ads can be reduced, let me look into that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back