• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Shannavathi tharpanam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will any learned member can explain about Shanavathi tharpanam to be conducted thapanams for 96 times in a year.
Whether it has to be started on first day of tamil varusha pirappu?

I got the below dates as the day to do tharpanams and the first 3 we knew.

I request what are the rest days and how to find out from our panganjam

Amavasya - 12
Masapirappu (Sankramanas) - 12
Pournami - 12

Kruthayugathi - 1
Threthayugathi - 1
Dwaparayugathi - 1
Kaliyugathi - 1
Vaithruthi Yogas - 14
Vyatheepatha Yoga -14
Mahalayathi -16
Ashtaka - 4
Anvashtaka - 4
Thisroshtaka -4

Thanks in advance

alamubhavan

Last year I gave english dates and tharpana sangalpam for 96 tharpanams. this year also I will give. As you have done varusha pirappu tharpanam on 14th you may do on 18-4-2014. friday. vyathee paatha tharpanam. jaya naama samvathsarey uththiraayaney vasantha ruthow mesha maasey krishna pakshea thrutheeyaayaam punya thithow, bruhu vaasra yukthaayam anurhaadhaa nakshathra yukthaayaam vyatheepaatha yoga padhraa karana eavanguna visheeshana vishishtaayaam asyaam thrutheeyaayaam punya thithow (praacheenaaveethi)-----------=+++++gothraanaam sharmanaam+++=vyatheepaatha punyua kaalea vyatheepaatha punya kaala sraaththam thila tharpana rupeeana athya karishyae.

next comes on 26th april and next on 28-4-14. I will give in tamil language for all the 96 tharpana sankalpams.shortliy.

இந்த ஜய வருடம் ஷண்ணவதி தர்பபண சங்கல்பம் = 96 தர்பண சங்கல்பம் மஹாளய தர்பணவிதி ஸ்டிக்கி த்ரெட்டில் உள்ளது.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back