• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

I liked these...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked these...

Any where you look , you one can find lot of Quotes and it is very easy pick to earn points , no need to break brain; no need to give the source also as one can find similar quotes every where.

I find some quotes are posted in General Section and some are here in Share your Knowledge Section.

The Funny thing is about these Quotes, you just post them, there are members to appreciate it, reply to it, as if they have read this for the first time in their life.

So i have decided to Start what quotes i Liked and Going to Post Lot of them , whether you like it or not

This will go on till Praveen Sir Issues some Guidelines about these types Quotes

Since anyone can quote any number of Quotes, Here I am Starting this!!!!

Here is my First Quote... More to come

"When the wrong people leave your Life, The Right things Starts Happening"

Last edited:
I liked these...

Any where you look , you one can find lot of Quotes and it is very easy pick to earn points , no need to break brain; no need to give the source also as one can find similar quotes every where.

I find some quotes are posted in General Section and some are here in Share your Knowledge Section.

The Funny thing is about these Quotes, you just post them, there are members to appreciate it, reply to it, as if they have read this for the first time in their life.

So i have decided to Start what quotes i Liked and Going to Post Lot of them , whether you like it or not

This will go on till Praveen Sir Issues some Guidelines about these types Quotes

Since anyone can quote any number of Quotes, Here I am Starting this!!!!

Here is my First Quote... More to come

"When the wrong people leave your Life, The Right things Starts Happening"

What if you are the wrong person? Just out of curiosity.

prasadji

Do you think i care about it?

I am happy you read this!!!

That is what i wanted..

Last edited:
Here I am Again

Negative+People.jpg

Source: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&hs=SnC&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel

Sir, I would like to share a quote which I liked

nh1.gif

Source: Received from one of my friends thro mail.

Sri Balasubramani Sir

Thanks for reading the thread and posting yours.
Please continue posting many such Quotes.

You too P J Sir!!!! :faint:

yes Yes Yes Raji Madam

More to come..

Next, i am going to start wishing each member by separate threads!!!

That way i can get easy points!!!

This is because i see members just posting Quotes , and earning points easily and members like you are doing JALRA>>>

That way i can get easy points!!!

This is because i see members just posting Quotes , and earning points easily and members like you are doing JALRA>>>

Why are you concerned about getting points or earning points? Any rewards? A kreedam? A Brahmasree title?

Last edited:
.......... 1. Next, i am going to start wishing each member by separate threads!!!

2. That way i can get easy points!!!

3. This is because i see members just posting Quotes , and earning points easily and members like you are doing JALRA>>>
1. If so......... the moderators are likely to :ban: you! :lol:

2. OMG! High time members make a special request to Praveen Ji!

3. I don't read all the quotes posted in forum because I have real experience in this world! :cool:

And.......... I NEVER do postmortem or do jalrA to any quotes posted in forum. :nono:
Please check it out! :ranger:

This is for you, P J Sir!

''A multi colored copy paste,

Mostly done by someone in haste!

Some of us seldom have the taste

To enjoy, since our time goes waste!''

PJ sir,

What is it with the points...do points really matter and if so for what??

BTW what is wrong with Jalraism?

I too practice Jalraism from time to time just for fun..my Avatar pic itself is a Jalra!LOL

1. If so......... the moderators are likely to :ban: you! :lol:

2. OMG! High time members make a special request to Praveen Ji!

3. I don't read all the quotes posted in forum because I have real experience in this world! :cool:

And.......... I NEVER do postmortem or do jalrA to any quotes posted in forum. :nono:
Please check it out! :ranger:

That is my Point Raji Madam

""I don't read all the quotes posted in forum because I have real experience in this world!""

Make it as

WE DONT NEED QUOTES IN THIS FORUM BECAUSE WE HAVE REAL EXPERIENCE IN THIS WORLD

Here is one Great Quotes posted in The GENERAL Forum as IF IT IS NEW TO ALL

Ettuch churaikkai kaRikku uthavaathu!!!

http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/general-discussions/10251-quotable-quotes-part-ii-412.html

What a Great Quote !!!!!! This is POSTED IN GENERAL FORUM AS IF NO ONE HAS EVER HEARD IT!!!

I do not understand the logic behind Quotes posted in GENERAL SECTION and some other posts quotes in Share your knowledge section ?

That's why i had requested praveen Sir to open a separate folder for those who are interested to post QUOTES AFTER QUOTES as if they have coined them , to post it there, Read them and enjoy them!!

Here is your JALRA RAJI MADAM to some one who has posted a Quote

http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/share-your-knowledge/16147-i-have-learned.html

Last edited:
Excellent Balasubramani Sir

Please post many such Multi colored Quotes!! It adds color to wisdom!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back