• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

I have learned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Alwan Sir,

One little girl used to give me greeting cards prepared by her, when she visits me from the U S of A.

I still cherish them as loving gifts from her! :)

Dear Talwan ji,

I am replying your post in a humorous manner to keep this thread going.

My answers in bold black:

I've learned.... That the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person.
Not really..everyone makes the same mistakes just that the elderly learnt to cover up that they ever made mistakes! Senility does not always equal to wisdom!LOL

I've learned.... That when you're in love, it shows.

I've learned....that when you are in love..its shows for a while..then the show comes down to baseline and we are ready for another love and show again!

Alwan

Last edited:
Dear Alwan Sir,

One little girl used to give me greeting cards prepared by her, when she visits me from the U S of A.

I still cherish them as loving gifts from her! :)

No 'Sir' please RRji. Mention alwan or if you still insist formal naming mention Alwanji.

Alwan

once bitten ,twice shy again -they say

Its not really true..I have read that a person who has been tru a particular event in life or committed a mistake has the tendency to actually repeat the same in future and face similar scenarios.

Its more like you cant really straighten a dog's tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back