• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

5 Deadly Terms used by women

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 Deadly Terms used by women

No one can ever understand a Woman;here are the 5 deadly Terms used by women!!

May-22-2012-16-14-48-562085350172595050007163971193670149940813636405244n.jpg

Five deadly terms used by women.

I like your deciphering of the ladies lingo.
PJ sir ,are you undergoing traumatic experiences due to ladies double speak and nuances of their language
wow- some lady used it in this forum after a long post by a member. perhaps you are right about the stupidity part
go ahead-means do not do so -it is just a dare. my son found that when he left for a jaunt leaving the wife behind. she told him later -ponnu sonna poratha
fine and whatever are swear terms- wait to be tripped up later
okay is definitely not okay.-take precautions - there is a plot on for something sinister

Wow! OP is surely 'discovered' by another gentleman and not P J Sir.

He is straight forward and innocent. :thumb:

krish44 Sir
"PJ sir ,are you undergoing traumatic experiences due to ladies double speak and nuances of their language"

At this age, no one taunts me.. it is useless... Pathi Kadula vizathu illa!!! lol

Dear P J Sir,

In some families fights are less because of one of the couple's 'kEkkAdha kAdhu'! :ear:

Raji Madam

It is better to act as if you are not hearing anything...this is what most oldies do..

.... It is better to act as if you are not hearing anything...this is what most oldies do..
I am reminded of my maid, who will be deaf if I ask her to do something but will hear if I say that I will pay her salary! :cool:

I am reminded of my maid, who will be deaf if I ask her to do something but will hear if I say that I will pay her salary! :cool:
RRji
I have two co BILS who are 75-100percent deaf. At least two ladies are shouting to be heard. there might be a lot more.

Accepted, Balu Sir! Some voices really tear the ear drums.

BTW, the decibel level in the auditoriums where music concerts are held is so high that I never forget to take
pieces of cotton wool, to save my ears! :drum: . . . :horn: . . . :ear:

Go and watch any of the oldies..When Sivaji Ganesan makes the dialogue delivery, he roars like a lion!

As a child when I used to watch Sivaji movies, I always came back with a feeling of head ache due to the noise!

Go and watch any of the oldies..When Sivaji Ganesan makes the dialogue delivery, he roars like a lion!

As a child when I used to watch Sivaji movies, I always came back with a feeling of head ache due to the noise!
there is a view that you need to be loud to be heard.
All tv serials,ADs and films promote loud and noisy dialogues . they talk when they can convey through simply emotiong. any foreigner who visits india, his first impression is of large number of very loud people occupying the streets.even in our parliament,it is always noisy ,speeches if any are made raising voice to be heard in such an atmosphere.music concerts naturally are no exceptions. at least they are not disrupted by mike breaking and fist fights. a saving grace

As the age advances, communication between husband and wife dwindles!!!

mmami does not want to waste her strength by shouting, mmaams are bored with hearing the same old shouting for so many years, so they act as if they are partially deaf or fully deaf !!!!

Last edited:

mmami does not want to waste her strength by shouting, mmaams are bored with the same old shouting for so many years, so they act as if they are partially deaf or fully deaf !!!!
this is called understanding and harmony. lOL

mmami does not want to waste her strength by shouting, mmaams are bored with hearing the same old shouting for so many years, so they act as if they are partially deaf or fully deaf !!!!

Ha Ha Ha...actually what is the need to shout at anyone?

Shouting is a waste of time.

BTW as couples ages they speak less cos they have been in auto pilot mode for a long time.

I have a good way on how to prevent shouting and yelling at each other.

Sometimes when I do not feel like talking much I usually SMS or email my husband if there is something that we need to discuss.
Saves energy and we can add smileys or any pics of our choice.

renukaji

Maami using SMS to communicate with Maamas!! Most Maamas are unaware of this , maamis are slightly better.

Shouting due to maamas pretending to be deaf!!

The shouting was a norm because in olden days there were no mikes and the back row audience need to hear the dialogues.

Those who came to the silver screen from drama stage were usually shouting, due to practice! But, I wonder why even those

holding the mikes shout!! :blah:

Raji Madam

In general, Indians wherever they are talk loudly unmindful of the surroundings because most mothers were advised to give Korojanai for the improvement of voice!!

You can easily see in any Indian gathering, people will be talking loudly to each other even though they sit very close to each other; In airports, marriage halls, Temples, and wherever you mention it, it is the same.

Recently i was attending a Bal Vikas Function, mainly Indian Families were present there; most children and parents were talking loudly to each other!!

This is common sight you can see anywhere ,where there is an Indian Gathering!!

Raji Madam

In general, Indians wherever they are talk loudly unmindful of the surroundings because most mothers were advised to give Korojanai for the improvement of voice!!

You can easily see in any Indian gathering, people will be talking loudly to each other even though they sit very close to each other; In airports, marriage halls, Temples, and wherever you mention it, it is the same.

Recently i was attending a Bal Vikas Function, mainly Indian Families were present there; most children and parents were talking loudly to each other!!

This is common sight you can see anywhere ,where there is an Indian Gathering!!
PJ sir people in profession such as teaching talk loudly. also politicians. this is because of their profession and need to be excused

Raji Madam

It is not only Teachers, politicians talk loudly, everyone talks loudly

Watch it when you attend any function.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back