• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Meditation is beyond all activity

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramaa

Email from Branko Ivatovic:

When the soul is doing, soul can do great, or little, and this depend on the situation whereby is it in present moment involved of real intention to follow truth or is not!

Next is short Zen story where these two monks decide to ask their master the ancient question of smoking and meditation...

The first monk asked : o honorable master, can I smoke when I meditate?
The master lost is temper, he was furious and threw him out ...

The other monk goes to the master: oh venerable master, can I meditate when I smoke?
The master said: "Of course you can meditate while you smoke..." So, I like to meditate when I dance, here at night on my deck overlooking the valley, in the rainforest in Australia, half an hour from Byron Bay, with a million stars in an endless Silence ...

Do meditator can regularly doing anything when meditate? Not, of course, because this is not meditation when in higher states (conciousness) doing any outside work.
Do meditator can meditate when smoke? Yes, meditation is as intention welcome in all what meditator doing.
Fundamentally, meditator must follow gradual way in meditation through awake, sleep, deep sleep, turiya and turiyatita states of conciousness (in all real gradual combinations first four).
If "meditation" from one time can't give freedom of many (all) doing in meditation, very very is probably, meditator isn't go into deeper state of conciousness, and very probably haven't real interest and intention for change character on the better! In many cases this "meditation" only wrong call meditation, because this "meditation" haven't nothing deep with real meditation, and this "meditation" is only outside circle of thoughts!.

Only is one reason for washing hands with water, only when water is cleaner than hands.

With rules we never can realized states beyond rules. Best way is only through pure conciousness or satvic way, all others of course have their side effects.

If can't follow peace beyond thoughts when doing anything, meditator is usually very very far from real states of conciousness, because this peace only can became enter (outside door) of conciousness.

Like dot on the straight line, is thought as one point in flow of thoughts.
Like line on the straight line, is though in duration.
Like dot and line which is between two dot or line (which present thouight), is quietness in mind.

Like dot on the straight line, is quietness as one point in silence.
Like line on the straight line, is quietness in duration.
When nature of straight line assume quietness nature, then Guru through grace open next enter in conciousness point and line.

Like dot on the straight line, is conciousness moment present as one point in conciousness.
Like short line on the straight line, is conciousness moment which became concentration, present in conciousness.
Like line on the straight line, is conciousness moment which became meditation, present in conciousness.
Like long line on the straight line, is conciousness moment which became samadhi, present in conciousness.
When nature of straight line assume awake of feeling* conciousness nature, then Guru through grace open next enter in conciousness point and very long line.
Like very long line on the straight line as triple nature from "concentration, meditation and samadhi" conciousness moments, is perfect conciousness moment which became samyama, present in conciousness.

Like combination any dimension space and any dimension movement, conciousness is beyond all this combinations.
Like combination any form emptiness, conciousness is beyond this combinations.
Like dot, which in all outside, conciousness is in all inside.
Like silence, which in all outside, conciousness beyond all.
Like line, which is in all outside, conciousness is always first inside in all.

1. awake of feeling - Bhakti
2. awake of willing - Maheshwara
3. sleep of cognition - Prasada
4. sleep of intuition - Pranalinga
5. deep sleep of execution - Sharana
6. deep sleep of union - Aikya

This is regular order in realization complete conciousness - and in each level have 36 samyamas!

May God Bless Your Soul with much more deep conciousness moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back