• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Brain storming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any reason why only "upper caste" should be preferred? Is there an order of preference within the "upper castes"?

There are hindus, caste hindus, upper caste hindus and brahmins as identified by media and politicians and locals. Often it is difficult to know where one fits in!

Any reason why only "upper caste" should be preferred? Is there an order of preference within the "upper castes"?

who is the most suitable guy to marry a brahmin girl, this thread is interesting!

I notice here quite a few guys in positions not best suited to marry a brahmin girl.

I sincerely sugegst u to start marrying upper caste tamil girls including naidu/reddy/pillaimaar/mudaliar etc.

and they would be glad to have a brahmin son in law.

Even the Girls from these Castes do not want a Brahmin boy as Brahmins boys are "Amma Chellam'

Brahmin Girls also do not want to marry a Brahmin boy!!!

Brahmin Boys as well as the Parents of the Brahmin Boys have their fixed notions and they will not change their mind set easily.

"Brahmin guys are not love/marriage material", Says Brahmin girl | Rising Sun

read somewhere:

brahmin girl should be very fair, thin, beautiful face, should have mookuthi and ear studs and should wear pottu... thats all, any thing else is bonus! ( of course the girls father if rich then it is a double bonus!)

images

Dear Sandhya,

Brahmin boys wish to marry smart girls ONLY and not any fair beauty, who will depend on the hubby for everything!

A good looking dark skinned Iyer girl got a very handsome Iyer boy since she is smart and earns a high salary! :thumb:

P.S: Brahmin girls wear a kadugu sized pottu if at all they are in mood! Mookuththi in the new gen is only for style! :decision:

Who did she marry? Iyer or iyengar? I saw only a flash report in tv. There were a few madisars in the picture.
FYI, Sir, this is what I found in wiki, about Sneha's hubby Prasanna:

"Prasanna was born to an upper middle class Iyer family in
Trichy. His father was an employee in BHEL and his mother is a housewife."

You must the wedding video; both brahmin and naidu (I think) traditions were followed.

2Q==

my match for the girl with the mug full of bubbles!
sandya ji
you are so imaginative
find me a match -real one for a TB girl 27yrs btech from india 5" asst manager in MNC bank singapore . parent top executive in mnc bank singapore. want a match in us or canada.or singapore. only negative if any is height.not keen on horos matching . liberal values

Sneha, Prasanna are one of few vivacious couples on screen! Even in ads Prasanna is drooling for her! And with her sensual looks anybody will fall for her!

Sneha and Prasanna also appear in many ads. They are cute and lovely couple! :thumb:

There used to be one formula to find out the relationship between two persons: love, like, hate, friend.

Write down the two names and cut off the common letters. If the remaining letter is 1, the persons loves the other;

if 2 - likes the other; if 3 - hates the other; if 4 - is a friend to the other. The formula repeats from 5 onward.

SNEHA - PRASANNA have three letters in common (S, N, A)
So, according to the above formula, S likes P and P loves S. :decision:

P.S: We used this formula often, when we were in school!!

Sneha and Prasanna also appear in many ads. They are cute and lovely couple! :thumb:

There used to be one formula to find out the relationship between two persons: love, like, hate, friend.

Write down the two names and cut off the common letters. If the remaining letter is 1, the persons loves the other;

if 2 - likes the other; if 3 - hates the other; if 4 - is a friend to the other. The formula repeats from 5 onward.

SNEHA - PRASANNA have three letters in common (S, N, A)
So, according to the above formula, S likes P and P loves S. :decision:

P.S: We used this formula often, when we were in school!!

This formula looks like the formula when you spot Black Crow (Andan Kakka)-1 is sorrow, 2 is joy, 3 health etc

Oh! So there exists andang kAkkai jOsiyam too! :)

The andang kakkai joisiyam used to take much of our time..While going to school by walk, we used to count the number of black crows that we see and accordingly decide fate of the day in school!LOL!!

Also when crow crows more in a house, it means some visitors are coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back