• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Rituals Upanayanam of my Grand Son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namaskarams to the learned Tamil Brahmins

We intend performing Upanayanam for my Grand Son during Chithirai-Vaikaasi (April-May-June 2014) of Sri Jaya Varusham. I want 2-4 suitable dates during this period, since I want to select a convenient date as per availability of Mandapams as well as suiting to my son's leave availability from his office.

My Grand Son's details : Born on 25-04-2005.(Paarthipa Varusham, Chithirai Maatham, 11th day, Paurnami Thithi,) IST 5:31 AM. Swaathi Star 4th Paadam.Thulaam Rasi. Mesha Lagnam, Navamsa Lagnam Mesham.

His Father's details : Born on 14-04-1974. (Aananda Varusham, Chithirai Maatham, 1st, Sapthami-Ashtami Thithi) IST 9:31 AM Poorvakshada (Pooraadam) 4th Paadam, Dhanur Raasi, Rishabha lagnam, Navaamsa Lagnam Mithunam.

His Mother's details : Born on 16-12-1979 (Sidhaartha Varusham,Kaarthikai Maatham, 30th, Ekaathasi Thithji) IST 2:25 AM Swaathi 4th Paadam, Thula Raasi, Thula Lagnam. Navaamsa Lagnam Thulaam.

Can I be helped in finding out suitable Muhurtham dates.

Can Upanayanam be performed during "Agni Natchathiram" Period?
I thank you in advance.

5-5-2014 monday shashty punarvasu mithuna laqknam 9 to 10-30 A.M. and 8-6-2014 sunday dasami. hastham, mithunam laknam 7-30 to 8-30 A.M. are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back