• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Gaya srardham

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is well known that gaya srardham has to be done atlease one time in life. It will okeased the pithrus and 21 thalaomurai pitrukkal ithanal mukthi adaikirarhal endur sollapaduhirathu

but there are differences in perfo0rming shardham at gaya from
shradham performed every year i.e prathyapthika srartham

i want to know what are thediffeencecs and if possible why they
are if any quote relating gaya sratha in dharmasastra vaityanatha deekshith;am in the procedure

with regads
srinivasamoorthy r

Hi,
don't know much about the differences.
But me and my dad did shradham at gaya, it was done in three places in gaya itself,
The third place the pindam was placed on vishnu padam.

{Initially we did shradham at rudra padam(budhan sthalam), after gaya did at kashi and sangam.}

regards
ravi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back