• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

paniyur sivalayam renovation

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEAR MODERATOR AND MEMBERS,I have been working on a renovation pf a 700 yrs old Sivalaya,on the outskirts of Kaanchipuram,abour55kms distance on way to arni
after about 2years it is now coming to an end of completion leading to consecration festival slated on 23rd April2008
fyrther details are avilable on the following links
p://sivvams.wordpress.com/

http://sivvams.wordpress.com/about/kumbhabishekam-invitatio
all our group members are requested earnestly requested to take part in ths noble cause and be Blessed by Shiva directly
Anbesivam,sivayanamaha
S.Lakshminarayanasn
91 988 412 6417

Dear Siwams!

Congrats , on your arap pani - Though I couldn't participate physically. Please include me in your prayers for the blessing of the Lord.

Many thanks to post the invitations

Namaskarams
malgova.mango

Attachments

• Roberto_de_Nobili_(1577-1656),_gravure.jpg
    Roberto_de_Nobili_(1577-1656),_gravure.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 163
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back