Tamil Brahmins
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Alternatively, consider donating to keep the site up. Donations are accepted via PayPal & via NEFT. Details on how to donate can be found at here
    Downloads
    Uploads

Restoration of Ancient and dilapidated temples - In need of funds

0 Not allowed!
    Please see this article in Hindu.

The Hindu : Friday Review Chennai / Religion : In need of funds

A non-Profit movement for restoration of dilapidated temples.

Home - A non profit movement to help dilapidated hindu temples

An appeal from Kali Village for restoration of old temples. About the village, the temples and the on going efforts.

Welcome to Kali Village, Tamil Nadu, India

See the Tamil Site

http://www.kalivillage.com/index2.html

I request other members also to post news about such efforts.

And of course HELP.

Jai MAA !!!
    Last edited by sankara_sharmah; 26-07-2010 at 12:26 PM.
    யான் பெற்ற இன்பம் பெறுக இவ்வையகம் . Sorry. No one should have similar experience here.

Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    what is required is restoration of common sense.by importing oil,the islamic countires have become richer.the hindus in india are getting squeezed by all.the leaders are so inefficient there is no young blood as leaders.old archaic ancient old people are running the show.stop imprting oil.stop manufacturing of cars.stop being wimps.stop telling lies.stop corruption.stop judiciary from being ineffective.a casecan be one month long.not endless vaida.stop this exploitation.stop being divisive.think as one nation not many languages.let english be the inter-national language and national language hindi and regional language the mode of teaching in school,college.

http://www.frontlineonnet.com/storie...0271500400.htm
    Saraswati namasthubhyam Varade kaama roopini Vidyaarambham karishyaami Sidhirbhavatu me sadaa
    O Goddess Saraswati, the giver of Boons and fulfiller of wishes, I prostrate to You before starting my studies. May you always fulfill me?
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    valuable thread.
    It is very heartening to know that some great souls are involved in many a old temples renovation and kumbhabhishekam. I saw an information some time back about such a holy effort. I will get that information and post the same here.

One more pleasant development is that the people in the villages wherein such ancient temples are situated are also forming a group among themselves and making serious efforts towards renovation.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    The Kumbabhishekam of Sri Sivagamasundari Sametha Sri Sundareswarar Swami Temple, Pavattakudi, near Nannilam in Tiruvarur District, will be performed on August 27.

PAVATTAKKUDI-SIVAN TEMPLE

பாவட்டகுடி அருள்மிகு சிவகாமி அம்பாள் சமேத சுந்தரேச்வர சுவாமி திருக்கோயில்
    நன்னிலம் வட்டம் திருவாருர் மாவட்டம்
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    list of temples which are under renovation as also completed.

temple Renovations and services to hindu temples
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.