• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Easy way to remember rahu kalam

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

malgova.mango

Just remeber this phrase

"Mother Saw Father Wearing The Turban"

M(other)- 7:30 - 9:00 - MONDAY
S(aw) - 9:00 - 10:30 -SATURDAY
F(ather) - 10:30 - 12:00 - FRIDAY
W(earing) - 12:00 - 1:30 -WEDNESDAY
TH(e) - 1:30 - 3:00 - THURSDAY
TU(rban) - 3:00 - 4:30- TUESDAY

Left with Sunday - 4:30 - 6:00

ASSUMING THE SUNRISE IS AT 6:00 AM

Courtesy - FIL

malgova.mango

Rahu Kalam Calculations

(E)leven (B)oys (H)ave (I)n a (G)ood (F)ootball (C)lub

Starting from MONDAY

E - 5th alphabet
5 + (5/2) = 7 1/2

Rahu Kala will be for 1 1/2 hours

So for Monday - 7 1/2 to 9.00am

for TUESDAY

B = 2nd alphabet

2 + 2/2 = 3

3 to 4 1/2 etc etc.,:gossip:

Easy way to .....

Dear malgovaji,

The full text is ;

Mother Saw Father Wearing The TUrban SUddenly.

SUddenly for Sunday.

We have a catchy phrase in Trigonometry - All Silver Tea Cups.

Dear Sri Renganathan!

Vow!, it's been a long time. Thanks for filling the gap.

Regards,

We remember 'Rahu Kaalam' this way.

"Thiruvizha Sandhadiyil Veyyilil Purandu Vilayaadi Chelvathum Gyayamo?"

Thi - Thingal (Monday) San - Sani (Saturday) Ve - Velli (Friday)
Pu - Budhan (Wednesday) Vi - Viyazhan (Thursday) Che -Chevaai (Tuesday)
Gya - Gyayiru (Sunday)

On Monday, 'Rahu Kaalam' is between 7-30 and 9-00 in the morning and the next day, it is between 9-00 and 10-30 and so on. On Sunday, it is between 4-30 and 6-00 in
the evening.

But, for me, 'Rahu Kaalam' doesn't make any sense, as I don't believe in that.

Yes please, i will just expand on that to enable to recall even if you forget anytime

My Comments :
MOONDAY(MONDAY), SATURN(SATURDAY), VENUS(FRIDAY), BUDDH(WEDNESDAY), JUPITER (THURSDAY), MARS(TUESDAY), SUNDAY

the intellect ruling planet BUDDH is affected at 12 PM
Now keeping planets on its either side
LEFT SIDE RIGHT SIDE
MOON v/s SUN
SATURN v/s MARS
VENUS v/s JUPITER

Note that Negative planets are on the Left side and exactly opposite are Positive Planets on the Right Side of the same cadre

e.g. Shukra Advisor of the Dark Forces v/s Jupiter Advisor of the Bright Forces

Hence 12.00 pm is Buddha time less 1+1/2 hrs is starting time of Venus i.e 10.30AM,
less 1+1/2 hrs is starting time of Saturn i.e 9 AM,
less 1+1/2 hrs is starting time of Moon i.e 7.30 AM,

Similarly on the right side
12.00 pm Buddha is time add 1+1/2 hrs is starting time of Jupiter i.e 1.30pm,
add 1+1/2 hrs is starting time of Mars i.e 3.00pm,
add 1+1/2 hrs is starting time of Sun i.e 4.30pm.

Rahu is having rule on time dimension and is surely affecting at these periods if one tends to watch them closely / daily.

Even minor operations conducted at these times will convert into a big emergency and failure.

Kaizad

Eleven Boys Have A Good Football Court

first letters of above sentence can be converted into numbers example E=5 B=2 H=8 like that and take the half of that number and add to it. so, that will get the starting time of raahu kalam .one more thing days starts from monday.

Last edited:
Thanks

i know that, as the same phrase is already stated before you on this same post ( by shekharsesshathri on 06-04-2008 )

i am putting forth a situation when you have forgotten the phrase itself and need to recall the Rahu kaal despite forgetting the phrase, in case of any immediate situation all alone.

and who will start converting the alphabets to its nos. if there a single error in remembering this phrase everything can go for a toss.

Altrenatively i my humble view is understand how this Rahu kaal operates and why ?

kaizad
Ps : if you understand the order timings will become by heart soon and you will never need to remember the phrase at all, lest to decipher it everytime.

dear kaiz5k
good finding. while scroll the tread i could not able to see it.actually after posting only seen it, is already there. later i thought of deleting the post , then realised that in the above post of sri shekharsshathri by mistake he could not put "a" in brackets " (E)leven (B)oys (H)ave (I)n a (G)ood (F)ootball (C)lub"

that is how it happened .

thanks

The easiest way to remember rahukalam of a week
is the good old saying
"Mother Saw father Wearing The Turban, being all first words start from the first time of Rahukalam of every day from Monday.
Thanks for sharing
Nagarajan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back