• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

upanayanam

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the birth star for your sons. you can do for one son and for another son some of your relative can do at the same day. your father, or your brother can do for our another son at the same time. provided the muhurtham lagnam matches for both of your sons.

dear sir,
my elder son sriram (2002) is bharani and younger son sudharsana (2005) is anusham.most probably july 7th is our ceremony date.
thank you

பரணி நக்ஷத்திரத்திற்கும் அனுஷ நக்ஷத்திரதிற்கும் தாரா பலம் உள்ள நக்ஷத்திரம் புனர்பூசமும் ரேவதியும் தான். இருவருக்கும் ஒரே நாளில் உபநயனம் செய்ய வேண்டுமானால் முஹூர்த்த நாளில் புனர்பூசம் நக்ஷத்திரம் அல்லது ரேவதி நக்ஷத்திரம் இருக்க வேண்டும். அன்று ஸூர்யன் எந்த நக்ஷதிரத்தில் ஓடுகிறான் என்று பார்க்க வேண்டும்

.7-7-14 அன்று நக்ஷத்திரம் ஸ்வாதி. அன்று ஸூர்யன் புனர்பூச நக்ஷதிரத்தில் ஓடுகிரான். புனர்பூசத்திலிருந்து சுவாதி வ்ரை எண்ணினால் 9 வரும் இது கசர யோகம் ஆகும். ஆக இன்று பூணல் கல்யாணம் செய்ய கூடாது. 1,2,3,6,7,8, மீதமாக வந்தால் கசரமில்லை. இது சுபமாகும்.

இருவருக்கும் தார பலம், சந்திர பலம் நன்றாக இருக்க வேண்டும். அனத்தியயன தினம் கூடாது. சந்த்ராஷ்டம தினம் கூடாது. லக்னத்திற்கு எட்டாமிடம் கிரகம் எதுவுமில்லாமல் சுத்தமாக இருக்க வேன்டும். எதிர் சுக்ரன் கூடாது; குரு, சுக்ர அஸ்தமனம் கூடாது. முஹூரத லக்னம் குழந்தைகளின் சந்திர ராசிக்கிம், லக்னற்கும் எட்டாமிடமாக் அமைய கூடாது.

லக்னத்தை குரு பார்த்தல் நல்லது. பஞ்க சுத்தம் தேவை. சந்திரன் இருக்கும் ராசியை முஹுர்த்த லக்னமாக வைக கூடாது.. முஹுர்த்த லக்னத்தை பாபிகள் அதிலும் சனி பார்வை கூடாது. லக்னத்தில் பாபிகள் இஃபுக்க கூடாது. லக்னத்ற்கு இரு பக்க ராசிகளிலும் பாப கிரஹங்கள் இருக்க கூடாது. முஹுர்த்த லக்னதன்று திதியோ, அன்றைய நக்ஷதிரமோ மாலை நேரம் முடிய அதே திதி, நக்ஷதிர இருக்க வேடும்.

நக்ஷத்திர த்யாஜ்யம், திதி த்யாஜ்யம், ராகு காலம், யம கண்டம், குளிகை , முஹூர்த்த நேரத்தில் இருக்ககூடாது.ரிஷபம், மிதுனம், கடகம், கன்னி, துலாம், தனுசு, மீனம். இந்த ஏழு லக்னத்தில் தான் பூணல் போட வேண்டும். பகல் 11 மணிக்கு மேல் உபநயன முஹூர்த்தம் வைக்க கூடாது. கசரத்திற்கு பரிகாரம் எதுவும் கிடையாது.

ஆதலால் ஜூலை ஏழாம் தேதி நல்ல நாள் இல்லை.வேறு நாள் பார்த்து செய்யவும்.பரணி நக்ஷத்திரதிற்கு தாரா பலம் உள்ள நக்ஷத்திரங்கள்
அஸ்வினி, மகம், மூலம், ம்ருக்சீர்ஷம், சித்ரை, அவிட்டம், உத்திரம், உத்திராடம், புனர்பூசம், ரேவதி

அநுஷம் நக்ஷத்திரத்திற்கு தாரா பலம் உள்ள நக்ஷத்திரம் ரோஹிணி, ஹஸ்தம், திருவோனம், ஸ்வாதி, சதயம்,புனர்பூசம், ரேவதி..

அநுசம் நக்ஷதிரத்திற்கு ம்ருகசீர்ஷம், திருவாதிரை, புனர்பூசம், சந்த்ராஷ்டம நக்ஷத்திரம், பரணி நக்ஷதிரதிற்கு சந்த்ராஷ்ட நக்ஷதிரங்கள் விசாகம், அனுஷம், கேட்டை. ஆதலால் இருவருக்கும் சேர்த்து செய்வதனால் ரேவதி நக்ஷதிரம் ஒன்றுக்கு தான் தாரா பலம் கிடைக்கும். ரேவதி நக்ஷத்ர நாள் இந்த 2014 ஆண்டில் கிடைக்க வில்லை.

Dear Sir,
Thank you so much for such detailed explanation. after reading your compatibility charts, my mother in laws opinion is that it would be wiser to put only for sriram and by Gods grace sudharsan's poonal sometime later. now again we are searching for dates. June 28 seems to be fine but will compare that date with your given details and then come to a conclusion. once again ps accept my thanks.

contact number

dear sir since srirams poonal was planned to coduct for the last two years and still delaying, i would like to have detailed conversation with you . if you would be kind enough to provide your email or ph number it would be greatful. i would send srirams time of birth to find an apt date for poonal. my email address is [email protected]

Dear kgopalan sir,
We would like to perform upanayanam for both our sons. Their nakshathrams are Revathi (born on 06/05/2002) and Thiruvathirai (08/29/2005). Could you please suggest possible dates for upanayanam this year?? Thank you very much. Appreciate your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back