Tamil Brahmins
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Read

Downloads
    Uploads

Please Read

0 Not allowed!
    • TamilBrahmins.com do not condone discrimination of any kind.
    • We particularly abhor caste-based discrimination.
    • TamilBrahmins.com is intended to bring together the Tamil Brahmin Community spread across the globe and to discuss about the Past, Present and the Future of the brahmin community.
    • TamilBrahmins.com should not be used as an platform to denigrate other communities or Individuals nor such act(s) will be entertained.
    Last edited by praveen; 07-06-2006 at 05:45 PM.
    Contact - Guidelines

Since i do not read all the posts, if you need to bring something to my attention report the post or send me a message with the link.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Rightly said Praveen! I agree witn you in toto!
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    rsridhar Guest

0 Not allowed!
    gud job, rightly said.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    thivya Guest

0 Not allowed!
    Oops, I am not a Brahmin, is this only for Brahmins? I am a Tamil. Sorry
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by thivya
    everyone is welcome here
    Contact - Guidelines

Since i do not read all the posts, if you need to bring something to my attention report the post or send me a message with the link.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    krishna1905 Guest

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by thivya
    You are welcome thivya. Pls. continue.
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    well said- we have to maintain this position always. BUT we MUST also be STRONG when the need arises.
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hello all...!!!!
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hello All !!!! Wish you all a great success in life !!!
    r.vaithehi
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Well said
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast