• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My Debut Novel: "The TamBrahm Bride"

Status
Not open for further replies.
congratulations

congratulations kausalya. it is always a source of pride on achieving the status of a 'AUTHOR'. :)

GOOD STUFF!

Ms Kausalya,

It is a matter of immense gratification and great pride that a person from our community has established herself in the literary world.

It is also a matter of great satisfaction that you have joined “Our online community” . Our forum is replete with persons of great knowledge especially in the areas of religion, philosophy, hindu dharma. The senior members have adorned the forum with their thought provoking writings, showing the path of righteousness to the younger members of the forum.

With your joining, the picture is complete.

I hope you do have plans of active participation in the forum, giving us the benefit of your insight into the various aspects that concern our community.

I stopped over at your blog site and I am mighty impressed with the synopsis. You can put down my name as one of the persons who will be buying this book soon. Though I am not in Chennai, I will pick up this book very soon.

Good luck with your launch and hoping to see you actively participating in the various activities of the forum.

Welcome aboard!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Ms. Kausalya !

Truly a good accomplishment !

Really would like to get my hands on this book !

Please mention the publisher / book shop details where i can get it !

Thanks

Thanks a lot for your heartfelt wishes and compliments, Mr. Hariharan. It's humbling to be praised so lavishly in this respected community that has knowledgeable Tamil Brahmins posting on a variety of topics.

I hope you get a chance to read my book and send me your feedback at the soonest.

I would very much like to participate in future forum discussions on this portal.

Thanking You.

Sincerely,

Kausalya

Thank you for your kind words, Mr. Vijisesh. It's much appreciated.

The book is available for immediate sale on my publisher, New Horizon Media's Web site:

http://nhm.in/printedbook/634/The%20Tambrahm%20Bride

My publishers say the book will become available towards January end in leading bookstores-- first in Chennai and then in other Indian metros. They are gradually expanding their distribution network to include Barnes & Noble, Amazon and other overseas and online book retail outlets. In addition, efforts are in place to make it available in local US libraries.

If anyone is interested in reviewing the book on their blog or would like to pass it on to a media contact for such purpose, I'll be happy to send them a complimentary copy of the same.

You can mail me at: [email protected]

My Author's Blog: thetambrahmbridebook.blogspot.com

Best Wishes,

Kausalya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back