• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Rudra Homam and Rudra Abeshegam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am planning to do Rudra Homam and Rudra Abeshegam . One of my friend told me that Rudra Abeshegam is included when I do Rudra Homam so I need not do separately. I am confused in this as I am not knowledgeable enough in this. Kindly advice me if I can do both or Rudra Homam alone will do. I will appreciate if a learned person can give me details about this. I searched in internet but end up in confusion. Thank you in advance.

Dear sir, please see in the rituals, ceremonies and poojas in the sticky thread maha ganapathy and navagraha homam second page in the topic shashty abhtha poorthy, bheema ratha shanthy rudhra ekadhasini, rudhra homam details are there.

Rudra Homam and Abhishekam is often conducted in Shri Chandramouleeswarar Temple
at Anna Nagar. Rudrabhishekam and Homam are performed together so as to
get the blessings of Lord Shiva. I am told that performance of this Homam,
brings in prosperity, fulfillment of all desires and eliminates negativity, if any,
and also happiness to the family members. I had attended this in Anna Nagar temple
a couple of times.

Balasubramanian

Last edited:
Sri Rudram

You can initially start with Sri Rudra + Chamaka Parayanam atleast once in the morning
immediately after Sandhyavandanam; by doing so you are sure to derive the fruit of it in no
time.
After a couple of months, you can go for Rudra Homam; abhishekams on Pradosham Days.

Regards

Rajaram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back