• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Runa Vimochana Pooja for Lord Shiva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sri Spaceshuttle

I furnish hereunder two Stotrams -
(1) RunaVimahcana Stotram on Lord Narasimha and the other
(2) Dhariya Dhuka Dhayana Stotram on Lord Shiva.

1) ருணவிமோசன - நரசிம்ஹாஸ்தோத்திரம்..

Runa/Rina in sanskrit means debt. The Prayer to Lord Narasimha to get rid of debts. The debt could be explained also as the debt of Karma, which we have to get rid off to attain salvation
Those who suffer from debts can be free from debts and is believed to be blessed with more wealth by chanting this sloka/mantram regularly

தேவதாகார்ய ஸித்யர்த்தம் ஸ்பாஸ்தம்ப ஸமுத்பவம்

ஸ்ரீந்ருஸிம்ஹம் மஹாவீரம் நமாமி ருணமுக்தயே 1.

லக்ஷ்ம்யாலிங்கித வாமாங்கம் பக்தாநாம் வரதாயகம்

ஸ்ரீந்ருஸிம்ஹம் மஹாவீரம் நமாமி ருணமுக்தயே 2.

ஆந்த்ரமாலாதரம் சங்க சக்ரப்ஜாயுத தாரிணம்

ஸ்ரீந்ருஸிம்ஹம் மஹாவீரம் நமாமி ருணமுக்தயே 3.

ஸ்மரணாத் ஸர்வ பாபக்நம் கத்ரூஜ விஷநாசநம்

ஸ்ரீந்ருஸிம்ஹம் மஹாவீரம் நமாமி ருணமுக்தயே 4.

ஸிம்ஹநாதேன மஹதா திக்தந்தி பயநாசநம்

ஸ்ரீந்ருஸிம்ஹம் மஹாவீரம் நமாமி ருணமுக்தயே 5.

ப்ரஹ்லாத வரதம் ஸ்ரீசம் தைத்யேச்வர விதாரிணம்

ஸ்ரீந்ருஸிம்ஹம் மஹாவீரம் நமாமி ருணமுக்தயே 6.

க்ரூரக்ரஹை: பீடிதாநாம் பக்தாநா மபயப்ரதம்

ஸ்ரீந்ருஸிம்ஹம் மஹாவீரம் நமாமி ருணமுக்தயே 7.

வேதவேதாந்த யஜ்ஞேசம் ப்ரஹ்மருத்ராதி வந்திதம்

ஸ்ரீந்ருஸிம்ஹம் மஹாவீரம் நமாமி ருணமுக்தயே 8.

இதம் படதே நித்யம் ருணவிமோசந ஸம்ஜ்ஞிதம்

அந்ருணீ ஜாயதே ஸ்த்யோ தநம் சீக்ரமவாப்நுயாத் 9.

2) Daridraya Dahana Stotram

This prayer composed by sage Vasishta, is one which gives all types of wealth, and it is believed that who ever chants it at dawn, noon and dusk,would enjoy the pleasures of heaven. This Stotram is on Lord Shiva. Dharithriya = poverty (or) misfortune; dahana = burn to ashes. The misfortunes of the devotee who repeats the prayer, will be burnt to ashes.

Visweswaraya narakarnava tharanaya,

Karnamruthaya Sasi shekara dharanaya,

Karpoorakanthi dhavalaya jada dharaya,

Daridrya Dukha dahanaya Nama Shivaya. 1

Gouri priyaya rajaneesa kala dharaya,

Kalanthakaya Bhujagadhipa kankanaya,

Gangadharaya Gaja raja Vimardhanaya,

Daridrya Dukha dahanaya Nama Shivaya. 2

Baktha priyaya bhava roga bhayapahaya,

Ugraya durgabhava sagara tharanaya,

Jyothirmayaya guna Nama nruthyakaya,

Daridrya Dukha dahanaya Nama Shivaya. 3

Charmambaraya sava basma vilepanaya,

Phalekshanaya mani kundala mandithaya,

Manjeera pasa yugalaya jada dharaya,

Daridrya Dukha dahanaya Nama Shivaya. 4

Panchananaya Phani raja vibhooshanaya,

Hemamsukaya bhuvana thraya mandithaya,

Ananda Bhumi varadaya Thamomayaya,

Daridrya Dukha dahanaya Nama Shivaya. 5

Gouri vilasabhuvanaya maheswaraya,

Panchananaya saranagatha kalpakaya,

Sarvaya sarvajagatam adhipaya thasmai,

Daridrya Dukha dahanaya Nama Shivaya. 6

Bhanupriyaya bhava sagara tharanaya,

Kalanthakaya kamalasana poojithaya,

Nethra thrayaya shubha lakshana lakshithaya,

Daridrya Dukha dahanaya Nama Shivaya. 7

Ramapriyaya Raghu nada Vara Pradhaya,

Nagapriyaya narakarnava tharanaya,

Punyesu punya barithaya surarchithaya,

Daridrya Dukha dahanaya Nama Shivaya. 8

Phalasruthi.

Vasishtena Krutham stotram,

Sarva sampathkaram param,

Trisandhyam ya padenithyam,

Sa hi swargamavapnyuth.

It is believed that Runa Vimochana Pooja flourishes the lives of devouts who are looking forward to get rid of debts, to overcome impediments that stands in their way of enriching their life, and those who wish to clear their karmic debts

வாழ்க வளமுடன்.

Last edited by a moderator:
First one was advised to me by a learned person. I had practised the same for some time and I should say it has worked for me...Chance, coincidence whatever shear luck but it might hold good for the followers too...

Thank you so much for your detail e-mail. If I am doing the Runa Vimochana pooja for Lord Shiva. How to do it? If I am doing it for Lord Narasimar how to do Runa Vimochana pooja ?

First one was advised to me by a learned person. I had practised the same for some time and I should say it has worked for me...Chance, coincidence whatever shear luck but it might hold good for the followers too...
. Do I need to do any pooja ? If yes kindly advice me what kind of pooja I must do or I just chant the mantra will do.

Thank you so much for your detail e-mail. If I am doing the Runa Vimochana pooja for Lord Shiva, what kind of pooja must I do? If I am doing it for Lord Narasimar what kind of pooja must I do ? or I only need to chant the mantras given send by you. Thank you in advance. Waiting for your reply.

Thank you so much for your detail e-mail. If I am doing the Runa Vimochana pooja for Lord Shiva, what kind of pooja must I do? If I am doing it for Lord Narasimar what kind of pooja must I do ? or I only need to chant the mantras given send by you. Thank you in advance. Waiting for your reply.

Dear Mr. Spaceshuttle,

Details to perform a simple Pooja.
Daily Pooja involves performing : Dhyanam, Avahanam, Archana, Doopam, Deepam and Prarthana.
To Perform the simple Pooja for…………………. You may need:
Picture of the Deity …………………….
Flowers or Akshada [dry rice with turmeric] for archana
Prasadams like fruits, Sweets or Milk, for nivedhanam - Camphor,for Neeranjanam Agarbathi,
Panchapathram, Uttharani , and Argyapathram

1. - Dhyanam: [Meditation] -- to pray that the deity who resides in our heart is invited to come into the picture that we are going to do the Pooja.
2. - Avaahanam: -- to pray that the Divine powers should remain in that site until we complete our Pooja.
3. - Archana: - to recite the great names of the Deity several times and offer flowers or akshada as we perform the Pooja.
3A - Chant the mantras already furnished.
4. - Doopam: - To pray through the perfumed incense smoke and light.
5. - Deepam: - To use a Ghee lamp light and pray to God in the form of the Flame.
6. - Nivedhanam: [Prasadam] - to offer food items like fruits,or sweet or milk.
7. - Uttharaneerañjanam: - Deepa offerings with lighted Camphor.
8. - Prarthana: - to sing or say the praise of the Lord and pray.
9. - Then pray thanking the Lord and receive Him back into your heart.
This is a short form to perform the Daily Pooja.
To know more about Vrata Pooja, Kalasa Pooja and Pranap Pradishta, etc address M/s. LIFCO Publishers Pvt. Ltd.at the address furnished hereunder , which contains necessary guidelines with Mantras

Administrative office:
LIFCO Publishers Pvt. Ltd.
New No.36,North Road West ( Nandi) C.I.T. Nagar (off South Usman Road),
Chennai – 600 035. Ph: 24341538, 24336467
Fax: 044-24310659.
E–mail: [email protected]
Prince Rs.40/=

With regards

Dear Spaceshuttle,

I was advised to chant the mantra in front of Chakrathazvar sannithi nearby to your place for 108 times on thursdays.
This has to be continued for 2 mandalams within which you will see visible difference was the advice.
Coincidence or God's grace whatever way to put it it worked! Try this as this not going to cost you anything other than your efforts and sincere sangalpam.
Will pray for your wellbeing. Take care!

Dear Spaceshuttle,

I was advised to chant the mantra in front of Chakrathazvar sannithi nearby to your place for 108 times on thursdays.
This has to be continued for 2 mandalams within which you will see visible difference was the advice.
Coincidence or God's grace whatever way to put it it worked! Try this as this not going to cost you anything other than your efforts and sincere sangalpam.
The question is must I say one Thursday 108 times or I must say 108 Thursdays. Thanks for your kind advice.

My question was one Thursday I must say 108 the Runa Vimochana Mantra or for 2 x 48day I must say 108 times i.e one Thursday one time. Ha,ha,ha that is where my doubt is. Thank you in advance

Dear Spaceshuttle,

My question was one Thursday I must say 108 the Runa Vimochana Mantra or for 2 x 48day I must say 108 times i.e one Thursday one time. Ha,ha,ha that is where my doubt is. Thank you in advance

Dear Spaceshuttle,

My question was one Thursday I must say 108 the Runa Vimochana Mantra that is for 2 mandalam or for 2 x 48day I must say 108 times i.e one Thursday one time. Ha,ha,ha that is where my doubt is. Thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back