• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Aabicharam remedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namaskaram,

Is there any pariharam which acts against the mantrikam/aabhicharam? If a family suffers from mantrikam does it compulsorily require that it can be removed by a mantrik only. What/who can I reach out to to put an end to a family suffering from aabhicharam that has claimed valuable life and destruction of property.

I have tried several suggestions including periodic sarabeshwaram homam at thirubuvanam, nikumbala yagam at iyyavadi,tr homam at thiruchendur and several other homams.

The most painful issue is that if my relatives go to the tantrik/mantrik, they get full success. But if we go for defence purposes to a mantrikan, either that person turns out to be a fake who takes the money and does nothing or we get no results even after spending tons of money.

Entire property is wiped out and lives are being lost due to such aabhicharam that has been happening from the 70s. I didnt realize all this problem was due to such mantrik techniques. As I started facing issues for almost 15-20 years and no improvements though I was leading a normal, religious life with my family, I started looking into what is going on and went to several people but I have had no results and am continuing to face issues though I spent a lot of money and am continuing to do so. In spite of doing several homams, yagnams etc, I am seeing apamtryu in my family.

I am searching for a remedy to aabhicharam put a full stop for seeking a cure through mantrikam. If any learned, sincere person can show a clear, good direction including references to trustworthy mantriks, it will be a big help for me. I need sincere help now.

thanks
Jayram Subbaier

Dear sir,

I dont know whether i am really fit to reply to this questions but when i went through your post I can understand the impact that has been suffered by you and i just put in some thoughts on a general note.

Mantrikam alone is not a solution for the same. there are several instances in purans where the abichara had return to the originator. Don’t give up . I would say please set up few of our basics right which itself fix a lot of things or will give us the courage to face the evils.
1 I hope you are performing santhiya vanthanam regularly. If not please try to start it and do it in a religious manner.
During the morning or evening santhiyavanthanam whenever you find some time slowly increase the count of Gayathri japam to 1008. Gayathri mantra is equal to brahmastra.
2. Ensure all the departed souls of your family were given proper tharpanams and srardham. Try to perform sikothagam and aartha vasthra nispeedanam.
3. Don’t fail to perform the daily pooja. If your family has a tradition of Panchayathana pooja,saligrama pooja or any yantra poojas continue it . if you don’t have such daily pooja procedures try to find it from your family elders and try to restart it.
Visit your kula deivam temple at least once in a year , perform an abisekam and pooja
If it has been a very long time since you performed a sumangali prarthana in your house try to conduct one and also make it a routine practice of doing it once in a year.
At least once in a year do a bikshavandanam to the aacharya of the mutt you belongs to (sringeri or kanchi or as applicable). Also donate generously to veda patashalas.
All the above said are really basics and which should be there with each and every household. It is really hard to find time in doing all these in these days but it is not a good excuse. Basics should be always given due Importance. Most of the problems that we face in general are because of the basics were not set up correct.
Now few special remedies
4. If you are good with Sanskrit do a parayanam of sundara kandam at your convenience I would say at least a chapter a day, else you can do it in Tamil also. One time try to do it with the defined parayana procedure.
5. Other things like bagavatha parayanam Sapthasathi parayanam can be done.
6. offer pujas to sudarsana , kala bhairava aanjaneyar or ayyappa

Above all hope is important. Please don’t do it only for the sake of doing it or do these things with an expectation of things will change overnight. The things I mentioned in the first part are duties and we should not really expect a thing out of it but it will definitely give the fruits.
Strategy is really simple bagavan is the supreme above the mantrika devathas.. We need to do a total saranagathi to the guru and bagavan. Then it becomes their responsibility to save us or give us a way.
Also my sincere prayers to the lotus feet of lord for you to overcome the difficulties.
Ram Ram !!

1. Everyday 1008 Sandhiyavandanam is done
2. All tharpanams and shraddhams are followed religiously
3. Daily puja is done regularly without fail and lots of japam also
4. I have donated to veda pathasalas, gow rakshaks etc.
5. Sumangali prarthanai took place last year.

None of the above is preventing the tide of bad events and deaths. Inspite of doing my regular sandhi kriya kramams regularly unfailingly for so many years, I am suffering. I need a different level of help/ interference that are beyond some basic instructions for brahmanas, as I am a traditional, religious person by nature. Please someone come forward and point out genuine, sincere contacts/ resources that can put a stop to this.

Shri Jayramas,

It is not clear on what basis you have come to the conclusion that your family suffers from someone else doing aabhicaaram/maantreekam. In some families it sometimes happens that sufferings, setbacks, deaths and similar unhappy events occur during one period of time and slowly, but surely, good fortune comes and reigns for yet another period. You have said, in general terms "has claimed valuable life and destruction of property" as the result of such aabhicaaram/maantreekam. But both these things do happen in families and there will hardly be any family which can boast of an unending "rise and rise" sort of prosperity and good luck for any great length of time, say, 100 years.

While you may like to follow all the suggestions given in post # 2, it is my point that once you start suspecting aabhicaaram/maantreekam etc., there is no getting out of that vicious circle. Hence, you may try to first dislodge this belief about aabhicaaram/maantreekam causing all the unpleasant happenings and try to find out if there can be any other rational explanation for each of the events. In the olden days I have seen many tabras stoically putting up with unending tragedies and comforting themselves by saying that "it is all perhaps due to my bad karmas of the past that I have to go through all these troubles" and some of them at least coming out of all the troubles eventually and having a peaceful and happy time towards their old age. Today nobody is prepared for this sort of a humble submission and everyone wants to "overcome" any obstacle and try to be achievers and winners. Yet, this suspicion about aabhicaaram/maantreekam is like the suspicion of a man about the chastity of his wife; it will only spoil one's life but will not give any solution to the imagined problem.

You are free to discard this advice from my side if it does not appeal to you.

Firstly i would reccomend to approach an astrologer with your chart and figure out if there is any dosham in your jathakam and then visit kurtalam peetham swami Sri Siddeshwarananda Bharti who would be the ultimate answer if the problem is not with your jathakam and aabhichara is done on your family.

Hi,
very sorry to hear. Certain things to know:
1.If black magic where powerful, we don't need gods, we can keep the mantrikam doer's photo. Hence it proves that God is more powerful than mantrikam.
2.All the evil spells casts does not get converted and affects the intended person. If it had been so, everyone will start practising this trade. Then how much percentage? If your family deity or kula deivam is strong, then 0%, Currently you are having a good dasa or time then a small or very tiny percentage, When the good time departs and your horoscope is not favourable to you, then the spells casts once upon a time will strike you now.
4.Mantrikam when done by any religious person, will say one and only thing only if your family deity gives green signal, the evil spell can be cast, else it will be 100% failure. Hence the mantrik first thing will do is, tie your kula deivam, and only then start doing rituals to harm you or your family.
3. To whom does mantrikam affect to? It affects people mostly having naga dosha, It will affect when somewhere along the lineage if one's ancestors might have done some wrong.
5.Amavasya, kirthigai, pournami,ashtami, these days spell cast, will have more power.
6.So why does a mantrikam doer succeed? A lady from austria came to india and stated that her mango orchard has given her a good produce after 5 years, there are no worms in her garden. She has not used any pesticide or so. She succeded using a practice after learning from rigveda, This article was found in times of india bombay edition. So what is the point? Today we don't have knowledgable priests who knows vedas, Hence which ever remedy we do, dosen't return required results. For example? If we need rain there is a homam, Even after performing homam, rain does not come. It is the fault of the shastras, it is fault of the person performing the homam, It is very clear cut one, he does not know how to do it, or has done wrongly.
One simple day to day practices in homam, cow dung flakes are used in homam, which in turn are purchased in the market. Now these flakes are made from cows? or from buffaloes? Now imagine when you pour this buffalo urine in the homam. Do you think, you will get required result? Another example, we see vehicles on the road emitting smoke, it means the fuel is not burnt properly, these such a lot of smoke. There is agni shastra, a person properly trained when he does homam, you will not find your home full of smoke,
That is the reason today those who practice these kinds of witch craft are succeeding, while when one goes to temple to get remedy cannot find one. Because the deity is not properly taken care as per the vedic traditions.
Normally the mantrikam doer says the mantra for 27 times or so, but imagine you doing a sudarshana homam with 1008 times or 5008 times but still not getting the results. It is very simple. the homam not done properly.

How to know whether one is suffering from mantrikam? Mostly if the spell is cast on someone, automatically it will reflect in his dream.
2. During evening 6pm, strange odour spell emitting from the looo can be smelt.
3.The house will loose the deiva katacham, One can find this based on sudden business losses, untimely death, mostly occuring in new moon, full moon, kirtigai or ashtami.
4.Lastly is double checking with experts.

How to get remedy?
Even the atom does not move without the wishes of lord shiva. Hence using some materials which does not have any kind of physical relationship to one's body, if starts harming the person, It is 100% percentage having the green signal from lord shiva. Obviously it means that some where some mistake has occured. Hence this suffering.
1.If you are going to do homam, do it properly from a well learned person, Any pariharam done contains a time period of one mandalam, if no success means that the pariharam has failed. Sudarshana homam, sri skanda homam, pratyangira homam, etc can destroy mantrikam, but the vedas have not stated how much count is required.

2.Mostly ugra deivam has the capacity to nullify this mantrikam. Hence try praying the ugra deivam, You will find the correct match. The reason why I am not specific to the deity is, the practitioner might use (for example ) say kali, and if you happen to go to kali temple, you will find your health detiorating. Hence ugra narasimha, kaali,durga,lord hanuman, etc have the capacity to destroy mantrikam.

3. When will I see the daylight? simple do 1 crore moola mantra japa of the matching deity. And you will have the kavach around you. One day Lord shiva will show the remedy to come out of this.

Dear Sir
I can understand your situation. It is easy to give suggestions as I am seeing others giving. if you give me your email id I will write to you separately giving names of 2 -3 people who can help you.
regards
Swaminathan Aiyar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back