• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Impotence of women

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramacchandran

Destroying of fetus is known as Garbha druh. At the time of formation of fetus in the womb, the formation of air bubbles take place. The air is replaced with electron to form the seed. (Life energy) This bubble is destroyed due to environments created by the moon. (The fetus conceived on No moon day, Full moon day, eclipse both solar and lunar time may have these problems) This will affect the umbilical cord, and loose strength.
22nd adyaya of Brahth samhitha by varaha mitra mentions about this. This mention the causes of abortion at each month.

For protecting this fetus at 7th month of first pregnancy seemathyoya ceremony is conducted with herbal sticks (Putra seevi seed) (Nageia Putranjrva ) This will remove the dryness in the womb, make it wet and cool and keep the womb in pleasant temp.
There are separate herbals for each month of pregnancy, that will strengthen the uterus so that it holds the fetus well and expand and make enough room..

In one place the Samhitha mentiones about a scented flowers that is to be put on the hair of the women. The Samhita quotes about the growth of the hair on mother skull. at the time of pregnancy and how it helps to form the fetus. The Samhitha never asks a women to cut their hair!
Garbhini vykarna / the science of pregnancy progress (MW p-285)

In one place it mentions about free painless birth and strengthening of hip joint bones, which is a must for a women..

I wish our pandits to read this 20th to 22nd adyaya of Brhath Samhitha by varahamitra and enlighten us.

--
Regards
Ramachandran

It is also known as Drypetes roxburghii Wall also called Putranjiva roxburghii Wall . This is for your informations

Today I read an interesting news
How to treat female impotence | Mail Online

How to treat female impotence by ANDREA PERRY, femail.co.uk Four out of ten women in Britain suffer from female impotence. Here we look at the four main causes and what can be done to help. Inhibited desire disorder Eighty per cent of women who seek help for impotence are suffering from this condition - which leaves a woman with little or no sexual desire. Tiredness, depression, illness, stress, anxiety, relationship disharmony, drug or alcohol abuse can all affect energy levels and sexual desire. Changes in contraception, certain times in a woman's monthly cycle, medication, childbirth or approaching menopause can also be linked to female loss of desire. Although it may not appear serious at first, the condition can cause much unhappiness and frustration if it is not talked about. Sex therapy can be an effective treatment. More research is needed to uncover the causes and drug companies are beginning to show an interest in developing drugs to help women regain sexual feelings. Pain on intercourse (dyspareunia) Pain on intercourse can be deep or superficial. Deep pain is often associated with lack of lubrication, pelvic inflammatory disease or endometriosis. Lack of arousal can cause pain and discomfort due to a failure of the womb to lift up and the walls of the vagina to swell and open to accommodate the penis. Superficial pain is often associated with thrush (a common vaginal infection), genital herpes, vestibulitis (an acute inflammatory condition) or muscle spasms such as vaginismus (see below). A sensitivity to condoms and other contraceptive creams or devices can also be associated with this condition. The level of pain can range from mild discomfort to severe, preventing further penetrative sex. Unfortunately, when sex has equalled pain, a vicious cycle often sets in and women avoid sex altogether. Once pain has been resolved the mental association between sex and pain will often need to be dealt with too. Talking about the problem as a couple and reading self-help books can be useful. Vaginismus This condition is an involuntary spasm of the muscles of the pelvic floor, especially those which surround the vaginal entrance. When the muscles go into spasm the vagina becomes difficult or impossible to penetrate. Some women with vaginismus are otherwise sexually responsive and are able to become aroused and orgasm. This condition has a good treatment success rate and is usually treated by a psychosexual doctor or therapist. Many different factors can cause vaginismus: painful intercourse, recurrent vaginal infections, anxiety and difficulty in achieving arousal and lubrication. Past traumatic experiences such as sexual abuse, rape, complicated childbirth, surgery or negative attitudes to sex may all contribute to the involuntary muscle spasm of the vaginal wall. Lack of ability to orgasm One of the most common sexual myths is that all women experience orgasm with penile penetration. In fact, research has shown that only a quarter of women achieve orgasm in this way, leaving three quarters in need of additional clitoral stimulation. It is estimated that 12 per cent of women are anorgasmic (never reach a climax). Many women enjoy pleasurable sex and feel close and loving towards their partner during lovemaking without achieving orgasm. Lack of orgasm is therefore only a difficulty if the woman or her partner feel it is a problem. It is now recognised that physiological factors can prevent arousal such as hormone imbalance or poor blood flow to the clitoris or vagina. Concern and worry can also become the very factors that prevent orgasm. For those who are unable to experience orgasm but would like to, there are various self-help methods available through books. These are the range of available treatments for female impotence: • Psychosexual counselling. • Changing the type and hormonal content of the Pill you take. • Stimulation of the sympathetic nervous system through exercise or excitement which raises blood pressure and heart rate. • A change in diet, vitamin, mineral or herbal supplements, relaxation and exercise techniques. • Testosterone treatment which is being trialed for women who are post menopausal or have had an hysterectomy. • A tablet called Herbal v-X which is a plant-based natural tablet which contains Muira Puama and Gingko Biloba has also had some success in improving libido. Muira Puama is a root and bark extract used to strengthen the nervous system and Gingko Biloba is a herb made from tree leaves which increases the flow of blood to sex organs, enhancing pleasure. For information contact The Impotence Association helpline on: 020 8767 7791. The charity will also be able to put you in touch with a sexual health clinic.

My suggession here
Have you ever checked the connection between hair of a woman and uterus?

Here there are number of references available in Vedas.
The fat gland that is under the hair of a woman on head produces a fat, that penetrates to spinal cord, then to liver travels to uterus in creating seeds for fetes.

If you make a study of this on the hair of a Chinese woman, Indian woman who use to tie with three columns. South side of the hair in head creates electron, left side magnetic force and centre is Aether.

These hairs will absorb the vibrations from planets deposit a fat gland The hair of the woman should be wet and oily, so that it attracts the vibrations from the planets.

But now a days the south Indian woman spread the hair, that creates dry and coarse, which affects the uterus and create impotence. But these girls scold men!

I request you forward this mail to all the universities in the world and carry out a survey and start your experiments.

Behind the ear there are eight veins, these veins has direct connections with uterus. When these veins are tuned with tip of the finger, will generate a vibration in the uterus that produce more eggs.(MW p-765) this in Sanskrit is called matri. Since it is attracting the vibrations from eight sides viz1) East, 2)South East,3)South, 4)South west, 5)West , 6)North West, 7)North and 8) North East, the vibrations are notified as ashta dik Bhujas. In Sanskrit these are mentioned as 16 Amino Acids, scribed on a copper plate. It is worshipped as the wife of universe (Aryaman) A diagram is drawn on a plate There are 3 types of toxins that is responsible for miscarriages.
1) long Nero toxins, 2) Short Nero toxins and 3) Cardio toxins. In Vedas it is identified as head of a cattle like, Horse, Goat and camel. These toxins will affect the ion in protein, and eat away the electron the centre of the seed, thereby preventing that from taking minerals from the mother's blood, so that the seed dissolve automatically, without life.

Some scholars argue that snake venom has homologous proteins that will destroy the toxins and strengthen the proteins.

There is fruit that will create acidity in veins and activate the nerves that goes to uterus it is called [FONT=comic sans ms, sans-serif]averrhoa carambola
, in Tamil [FONT=comic sans ms, sans-serif]Thamaratham[/FONT]. This acidity will help the liver in producing amino acid in bile that will generate egg in uterus.
The foods with walnut, flax seeds, beans will strengthen the brain of the foetus.

I wish our scientists to undertake a research on this.
cleardot.gif

[/FONT]

These hairs will absorb the vibrations from planets deposit a fat gland The hair of the woman should be wet and oily, so that it attracts the vibrations from the planets.

But now a days the south Indian woman spread the hair, that creates dry and coarse, which affects the uterus and create impotence. But these girls scold men!

You are right about the girls scolding men part!

Like right now..I am going to scold you!LOL

Be logical yaar....what has oily hair wet got to do with fertility?

The only thing oily/wet hair attracts is LICE and bad odour.

Many races in the world do not oil their hair and still they have children.

I have never ever used oil in my hair ever in my life and conceived right away after marriage.

Fertility has nothing to do with putting oil on the hair..these days among Indian women obesity is on the rise and that causes Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome which leads to infertility.

One of the causes of obesity is OVEREATING and lack of activity.

I really dont get it how on earth oil in the hair can attract signals from other planets??

Unless we are looking for some Alien to impregnate us..I guess we do not need any signal from any planet.

12076480-angry-looking-alien-of-the-common-gre.jpg

Last edited:
Dear Renuka ji,

Please understand my postings first! I quote about the fat glands under the hair that creates a kind of fat, and this fat is much needed for uterus a.d create eggs. You must know one thing the child birth mentioned by Ravana some 10000 years before quotes about these herbals, which no one knows. Our traditions are in the custody of westerners and our palm leaves are in various countries, and if you read my postings about Vedas in German, France, Pakistan ete., Our science is stolen and in the safe custody of western people., and they quote Veda are black magic. They don't want to read these Vedas as they can not under stand them. We can understand and analyst this and bring the essence of these Vedas, which I did and posted in various web sites which were appreciated by few. Only after my presentations, the western doctors and scientists looked in to Vedas and agreed that supportive therapies can control cancer. Then they published more books may be 200, and if you google, you will find more. Then the aroma therapist course!

My PhD thesis is with ACS/AACR, and one copy is in Sweden library!

We are having solutions for all our needs and diseases, but we are lazy to follow. We want to swallow a pill rather than diet and taking herbal leaves. But fail to understand that these pills are also indigestibles at one stage and settle as sediment in the food pipes.

For family planning we used loops, but how many women was affected by this? any follow ups? For removing a foetus we use some pills, any one studied side effects? Even if the made the survey that might have adverse opinion, the drug manufacturer will throw few thousand to the survey our and turned the same result in their favour. For our medical researches we are begging with western people, as we do not have mind and time for research, we just present papers by quoting materials collected from so and so place and draw a foot note.
Now can you tell me honestly as a doc., how many researches you did and published? was it useful to others? How many research topics were selected from the papers you published? Our rituals are published as Vedas and from Vedas Ayur Veda and siddha medicines formed and for million years it is researched and papers published.

Finally a question about our rituals. Why a widow in olden days shaved her head?
When a Su-mangali die, the elders apply turmeric on her vagina
If it is widow, they apply cow dung.

This has close relations with our present day gynaecologic science.
Can you point it out?

Don't follow western blindly., Our culture, atmosphere is different from west. Our body and mind differ from west. Regulating vibrations of the universe can cure many diseases that's what yoga teaches and now it is universally practised!

Now can you tell me honestly as a doc., how many researches you did and published? was it useful to others? How many research topics were selected from the papers you published? Our rituals are published as Vedas and from Vedas Ayur Veda and siddha medicines formed and for million years it is researched and papers published.

Finally a question about our rituals. Why a widow in olden days shaved her head?
When a Su-mangali die, the elders apply turmeric on her vagina
If it is widow, they apply cow dung.

This has close relations with our present day gynaecologic science.
Can you point it out?

Dear Sir,

I have never published anything till date cos I do not do any research.

I come to work..see patients..and go home to be a wife and mother.

A widow shaving her head..can I ask you...Is that even humane??

Why a widower is not made bald?

OMG! I never heard of applying Cow Dung on the body of a Widow at death.

Whatever it is excreta is excreta even if it comes from a cow!

Last year in January I personally bathed the body of my late maternal grandmum who was a Brahmin by birth and who was a widow and I applied turmeric and chandan to her body and even rose water and I made her up with make up and applied lipstick for her too and she looked so beautiful that many could not even believe that she was dead.

The Brahmin priest who did the final rites told me that she died as very old person late 90's and should be given all due respects like a Sumangali hence we bathed her with turmeric and chandan and drapped her with a beautiful pink saree.

Last edited:
Posting #5 shows you are only a book worm and if you are a physician I wish you need more knowldge about everything. But as a lay woman you may post questions. I wish our members to read these website postings and join us.

Posting #5 shows you are only a book worm and if you are a physician I wish you need more knowldge about everything. But as a lay woman you may post questions. I wish our members to read these website postings and join us.

Dear Sir,

So far my country rules does not require a General Practitioner to publish papers.
GP's are not into research.

That is a total different field all together.

Thanks for your wish that I need to have more knowledge..I take it as a blessing from a learned person like you.

BTW Vidya does come with some amount of Vinayam too.

Last edited:
Dear Renu,
Here in Corporation hospitals, in the absence of a docor the pharmacist offers tablets. Like that you are doing. If we go to a medical shop ask for a pill mentioning our problems he give tablets that cures. the prsent day doctors are buying the seats for 20 - 30 and we can see as an investment, that should be recovred in five years. So you should work as a business woman, and we can not expect man kind from a octor. May be one in million may prefer serving the poor, and 10 in million prefers research, that too as fether on her cap.

Bye

Dear Renu,
Here in Corporation hospitals, in the absence of a docor the pharmacist offers tablets. Like that you are doing. If we go to a medical shop ask for a pill mentioning our problems he give tablets that cures. the prsent day doctors are buying the seats for 20 - 30 and we can see as an investment, that should be recovred in five years. So you should work as a business woman, and we can not expect man kind from a octor. May be one in million may prefer serving the poor, and 10 in million prefers research, that too as fether on her cap.

Bye

Dear Sir,

Ok from lack of knowledge...now I am a pill seller who sells pills to patients without checking them!LOL

I can't stop laughing.

You are making it sound as if I am a money crazy doctor and nothing more and that too telling me that I should be a business woman!LOL

A profession is not everything in life...one should learn to strike a balance in life with job..family and leisure and make time for religious knowledge too in life.

BTW since you also mentioned in your post #7 that if I lack mental power to understand your work you told me to make an appointment to see you at your house..why dont you fix a date with everyone in Forum so that we all can have a Forum get together and hear your lectures.

Think about it..everyone can come to hear your X-Files.

the-x-files-i-want-to-believe-mobile-wallpaper.jpg

Last edited:
.............. Finally a question about our rituals. Why a widow in olden days shaved her head? ...........
Dear Sir,

Those frightful days are long gone! I am happy that those practices have vanished. When there is no change in a man

when he loses his wife, why should a widow change her full appearance? The 'thAli', 'metti' and the
'vagidu' kumkum

are added during her wedding but she has been using kumkum on her forehead ever since she was a child. Please do not

try to justify the humiliations against widowed women even in this 21st century! Thank you. :)

....My PhD thesis is with ACS/AACR, and one copy is in Sweden library!... (emphasis mine)

[....]

Don't follow western blindly.,
The tolerance for cognitive dissonance needed to hold the views that underlie these two statements is quite impressive.....

Dear one and all, the hair on skull can improve the quality of the breast milk!, the quality and quantity is also improve. Here we must remove the air bubble from the fat glands, for which once we used Diet for ladies who gave birth. It is of quality and depend on season. Summer it is different, winter it is different and in rainy days it is different. The quality of food will be rich with proteins and resins that will yield good milk. The oil bath that the baby and the women take will be a great one, that every woman should follow. The Sambrani smoke will remove the kabha from both child and mother! these are all only should be seen and enjoyed but very difficult to explain. It is on nature. The elders in this fourm may recall their memories back to 1950 to 1970.

Special care will be provided to the hair on the head, and to day some mother, mother in law will not permit the mother of the new born to sit near computer and neat TV for long time, and prfer joy ful speaches and discussions with all smile and laguh and claps, singing songs in praise of lord., melodious music and so on.

Here the woman will be treated as a deity and new born as a god.

This is the ritual., the science behind this is a calm mind.

Dear Renukaji,

I am having a doubt about the activities of the doctor.

The rep from the company enters, placing few tablets as free samples (That should be given to patient with certain diseases at free of cost) along with a tonic on the table murmrring few words about the medicines, placing few gifts, which doctors grab, and tell the doctor that the tonic and tablets are available in the next door medical shop and leve in 3 to 5 mts. Have you ever asked about the side effects, how the tablet works on a human body, how to overcome the side effect problems etc.? Behonest in reply. will you explain the same to the patient about the side effects that he may get, and advise him how to over come them? Will you give the mobile number to the patient and advice him to contact you if get any problem? How many doctors on earth will do this?

Dear Renukaji,

I am having a doubt about the activities of the doctor.

The rep from the company enters, placing few tablets as free samples (That should be given to patient with certain diseases at free of cost) along with a tonic on the table murmrring few words about the medicines, placing few gifts, which doctors grab, and tell the doctor that the tonic and tablets are available in the next door medical shop and leve in 3 to 5 mts. Have you ever asked about the side effects, how the tablet works on a human body, how to overcome the side effect problems etc.? Behonest in reply. will you explain the same to the patient about the side effects that he may get, and advise him how to over come them? Will you give the mobile number to the patient and advice him to contact you if get any problem? How many doctors on earth will do this?

Dear Sir,

To enhance your knowledge I will let you know that in MBBS we spend 1 1/2 years studying Pharmacology as a subject so we do not need a pharmacists telling us the side effects of a medication.

No one clears MBBS without knowing pathways of how medication acts on the body.

For example: A doctor needs to know the pathway of action of a Beta Blocker and not prescribe this group of drugs to an Asthmatic patient.

Quinolone groups of drugs should not be prescribed to those less than 18 years old esp in males cos it can cause end plate damage to the unfused epiphysis.

There is something called reading where doctors like me GPs keep up with the latest medication effects and side effects and we also attend conferences where doctors who had done research lecture us to keep us inform about new findings.

Out here we do not get free samples of medication cos we doctors here have dispensing rights and I have my own pharmacy right in my clinic.
Patients come here ..see us..get treated and take medication from us in clinic.It is not like India where a patient has to go the pharmacy to purchase medication after seeing a doctor.

Here it the 1 stop centre concept..everything in one place and no need for patient to run around from doctor to pharmacy.

I buy all medication myself from the drug companies directly.

For us the medical rep is just a person to take our order or to deal with logistics.

Out here it is mandatory for a doctor to inform each patient about mode of action of medication..effects and side effects and drug interactions with pre existing medications and effects and risk of medication in pregnant and lactating women.

It is the duty of a doctor to inform patients of every detail step we take.

Patients themselves are well informed thanks to internet and we have to inform them accordingly.

We also use internet to explain and show patients pics of diseases and side effects of medications.

Patients are also given medication leaflets that come with all details of the medication ranging from chemical composition like a Levo or Dextro Isomer of a drug right till its side effects and potential hazards if taken in overdose.

Also patients are explained to handle situations of overdose with information about poison centre.

All my patients have my clinic phone number to call me during office hours which is from 9am to 9pm....I have stopped giving my mobile numbers to any patient cos many times when male patients had my numbers they ended up calling me up at way pass midnight hours for nothing at all and even started sending love messages!

As a female doctor we also have to watch out for potential predators.

So I hope you understand a doctors work is not as easy and an unethical as you might feel.

Last edited:
Dear Ramachandran Ji,

Since I have answered your questions I would now like to ask you about your research papers.

Can you kindly share any details about Impotency of Males.

I am curious to know if oiling hair has anything to do with potency of males and kindly give details.

BTW ancient males had long hair and I wonder if they derived Samson like strength by this.

These days guys have short hair..so has cutting the hair of males affected potency?

I am also curious to know if any signal from any other Loka/Planet helps in Spermatogenesis.

Over to you now Sir!

Last edited:
Rig Veda IV, 3, 7., mentions about this. The Rays from SUN, Sukran and Rahu plays great roll in this. In veda it is called Retas. Reto- dha is impregnating the seeds in women's womb. It advises that union of couple should not take place on No Moon day., Full moon day, Ashtami, navami of woman's star. It is identified as militry force. More may follow

Rig Veda IV, 3, 7., mentions about this. The Rays from SUN, Sukran and Rahu plays great roll in this. In veda it is called Retas. Reto- dha is impregnating the seeds in women's womb. It advises that union of couple should not take place on No Moon day., Full moon day, Ashtami, navami of woman's star. It is identified as militry force. More may follow

But ovulation of a woman might not fall on the days prescribed by you for intercourse..so what is the use trying to impregnate a woman on the days where she is NOT ovulating?

She could be ovulating (as in fertile period) on an Amavas,Werewolf night(Full moon),Asthami or Navami..so what do you prescribe for such cases?

Last edited:
I wonder why this thread has become "impotent" now...I am still awaiting reply to my questions.

Madam Renuka ji,

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]How many Allopathic medicine doctors succeeded in treating impotence of both men and women? what is the success rate? Why there is [/FONT]setback[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]? When there is no child why Indians are visiting temples? But some people who tam tams that they live in 21st Century why they go for second marriage? Now till five years ago, no one gave a look at supportive therapy to cure Cancer, but after my PhD thesis every one looked in to that Supportive therapy and published books, started courses etc., Madam, for your information if you doesn't know a thing it doesn't mean that it is not existing. The paper published to day may prove wrong after some time. A thing that proves wrong to day may be excellent to morrow.[/FONT]

I am not having the knowledge to explain about everything I know. So better to quit at this time.

Be logical yaar....what has oily hair wet got to do with fertility?

I really dont get it how on earth oil in the hair can attract signals from other planets??
Renuka, when you can believe sthoola sarira, karana sarira, sookshma sarira, karma, belief in ghosts, etc., I guess, you should not question a similar belief of another just because you do not believe so !

Who says is important, not what is said. That is why one has to find a guru for getting 100% faith.

Paramahamsa nityananda is back in tv, in two tamil channels. He has won one press council case and an apology from tv-today group. I am sure he will win if he sues sun tv and get a hefty compensation.

Renuka, when you can believe sthoola sarira, karana sarira, sookshma sarira, karma, belief in ghosts, etc., I guess, you should not question a similar belief of another just because you do not believe so !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back