• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Grip of Lord Shani

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ackr

Hai Sir,

I am Aneesh Chandran KR and My birth details are

Name: Aneesh Chandran KR
DOB: 08/03/1978
Place of Birth: Kollam, Kerala
Time of Birth: 13:23 (1:23pm)

I am currently under the grip of Lord Shani. I heard about Thirunallar Temple but could not visit Thirunallar temple.

I am undergoing a lot of trouble as my Job, there is a possibility to lose that Job and also I am facing some financial issues and in my family, day by day some sickness for my wife and children and 6 month before my 62 years old father passed away and in my home some problems in my sister marriage life and the divorce case in the court.

So could you please inform what I have to do...If I will visit Tirunallar Temple, it will be better for me and what poojas I should do it there...

Thanks....

Aneesh Chandran

Dear Aneesh,

There are seniors here well versed in astrology who might help you out with some advise but let me kindly give you some practical advise:

1)For Job problems..try to find out what is the reason you could lose your job.
Meanwhile try applying for some other jobs too.

2)For sickness of wife and child...please see a doctor for correct diagnosis and treatment.
What exactly is the ailments?? Is it simple URTI for the kids? (upper respiratory tract infections) or anything else severe?
If is its simple URTI do not worry..most kids grow out of these if there is no underlying major disorders.

3)What did your 62 year old father pass away from? What was the cause of death?
Most people at 62 usually succumb to Cardiovascular disease.

4)Your sister is facing divorce..so this could be stressing you up too and may be all these is affecting your work performance.
About divorce for your sister..make sure she gets a good lawyer for a good settlement.

Try to give a thought about these 1st and try to solve what you can.

Last edited:
Dear Sri Aneesh,

Welcome to the Forum,
Yes, you can visit Tirunallar near Karaikal, if you desire so. It will certainly help you. In the mean while please listen to Dr. Renuka who has given practical advise. I would like to add a few words here. All people pass through good and bad times in our life cycle. It is the law of nature, we cannot escape. But be sure that all these will pass off if you face them with dertermination and with the blessings of Lord.
Kolaru Pathigam (10 Tamil verses on Lord Siva to disarm the planets) composed by saint Thirugnaana Sambandar, can be recited daily. These verses were composed when he was told that the time was inauspicious to proceed to challenge his adversaries in an intellectual-spiritual debate.
The blessed young saint said the planets would never affect the devotees of the Lord Siva and sang the ten verses, for the benefit of his followers.
All the verses are available in the following weblink of Kanchi Periava Forum:
Kolaru thirupathigam | Kanchi Periva Forum

All planets are good for us. Saint Thirugnana Sambandar Peruman has composed these verses on the goodness of Planets in his "Kolarupathigam". Have faith in yourself and on the Lord who created you and me. Please listen to the song sung by Seerkali Govindarajan:கோளறு திருப்பதிகம்

[video=youtube_share;aq9LIr673zo]http://youtu.be/aq9LIr673zo[/video]

Wishing you well,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Dear Sri Aneesh,

Here is the second part of "Kolarupathigam" of Saint Thirugnana Sambandar Peruman sung by Seerkali Govindarajan:கோளறு திருப்பதிகம்:

[video=youtube_share;56hC2_tu0lo]http://youtu.be/56hC2_tu0lo[/video]

Wishing you well,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Dear Aneesh,

There are seniors here well versed in astrology who might help you out with some advise but let me kindly give you some practical advise:

2)For sickness of wife and child...please see a doctor for correct diagnosis and treatment.
What exactly is the ailments?? Is it simple URTI for the kids? (upper respiratory tract infections) or anything else severe?
If is its simple URTI do not worry..most kids grow out of these if there is no underlying major disorders.

4)Your sister is facing divorce..so this could be stressing you up too and may be all these is affecting your work performance.
About divorce for your sister..make sure she gets a good lawyer for a good settlement.

Dear Mr. Aneesh Chandran,

Please try to understand that you are not the only one facing the grip of Lord Shani under the sun. Everyone has to necessarily face the situation, which includes members of this forum depending on one’s belief. Life is not made bed of roses for everyone, it is generally filled with joy and sorrow. Try to face the challenges courageously. It is very easy thing to advise others like this. But, I can understand your problems. The darkened clouds you are facing now are just temporary and shall disappear shortly. Develop positive attitude and thus overcome the difficult period.

Seeking Gods blessing is one important thing. You can with all sincerity try to chant the sloka Kolarupathigam regularly as suggested by Sri Brahmanyan Sir. This will certainly mitigate your problems. Though not immediately, but in the long run you can find the difference surely

I would also advise you that don’t just stop with chanting slokas. Try to handle things as advised Dr.Madam in post No.2.

It is very unfortunate that you lost your father just six months back. Try to console yourself and find ways and means to over come the problems you are currently facing. There are always lot of solutions to each of the problem and finding the right solution is our prudence. Since you have addressed this Forum, there are lot of Members here who will suggest very useful solutions and you can very well adopt that which suits your understanding and thus lead a prosperous and peaceful life.

May God bless you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Mr. Aneesh Chandran,

Please try to understand that you are not the only one facing the grip of Lord Shani under the sun. Everyone has to necessarily face the situation, which includes members of this forum depending on one’s belief. Life is not made bed of roses for everyone, it is generally filled with joy and sorrow. Try to face the challenges courageously. It is very easy thing to advise others like this. But, I can understand your problems. The darkened clouds you are facing now are just temporary and shall disappear shortly. Develop positive attitude and thus overcome the difficult period.

Seeking Gods blessing is one important thing. You can with all sincerity try to chant the sloka Kolarupathigam regularly as suggested by Sri Brahmanyan Sir. This will certainly mitigate your problems. Though not immediately, but in the long run you can find the difference surely

I would also advise you that don’t just stop with chanting slokas. Try to handle things as advised by Dr.Madam in post No.2.

It is very unfortunate that you lost your father just six months back. Try to console yourself and find ways and means to over come the problems you are currently facing. There are always lot of solutions to each of the problem and finding the right solution is our prudence. Since you have addressed this Forum, there are lot of Members here who will suggest very useful solutions and you can very well adopt that which suits your understanding and thus lead a prosperous and peaceful life.

May God bless you.

Last edited by a moderator:
aneesh,

we hope to hear back from you soon, as to what you think, of the suggestions below, and how it may be applicable to you.

prayers and self help actions should go hand in hand. the latter, will deal with the troubling matters logically and practically. that is a must. the prayers are for comfort, and do not depend on the prayers to solve your issues. that would be unfair to both yourself, and to the concept of prayers.

life is a mixed bag, and i think, the trick is to find the middle path, so as not to swerve to the extremes, and also to maintain one's balance during hard times. my father always used to tell me to be like the coconut tree, to sway with the wind and storms, and get back to its normal position after the storms have passed. and NOT to be like the neem tree, which though sturdy, will break down and split, in the event of a wild hurricane.

best wishes and God Bless.

Dear Aneesh,

renukaji

I would agree with your all suggestion except the first line where you are suggesting some senior expert Astrloger from this Forum to look into his horoscope; in some other thread we have seen how problems might arise by seeing the horoscope of persons personally unknown to the Astrologer and suggesting remedies;never this should be done.

Aneesh Sir

Do not believe that only because you are running bad period due to the influence of Lord Sani; instead of blaming any deity for your misery, look back and trace out your faulty actions, and try to think clearly to what best you can do.

For all your past/present Actions , you are only responsible, and no one else; if anyone can help you, it is only YOU;

apart from having faith in God, Please have faith in your Capacity to come out of the present problems faced by you and your family members.

Best Wishes!!

Last edited:
hi

not only you.....EVEN OUR COUNTRY IS IN THE GRIP OF SANI....SO DONT WORRY...........TIME HEALS EVERYBODY AND EVERY THING....

Hai Sir,

I am currently under the grip of Lord Shani. I heard about Thirunallar Temple but could not visit Thirunallar temple.

I am undergoing a lot of trouble as my Job, there is a possibility to lose that Job and also I am facing some financial issues and in my family, day by day some sickness for my wife and children and 6 month before my 62 years old father passed away and in my home some problems in my sister marriage life and the divorce case in the court.

So could you please inform what I have to do...If I will visit Tirunallar Temple, it will be better for me and what poojas I should do it there...

Thanks....

Aneesh Chandran

Shri Aneesh Chandran,

My astrology software gives your birth star as Satabhoashak or Chathayam and your saturn (sani) dasa from Oct. 2002 to Oct. 2021. As per these calculations, sani is not at all a troublesome planet for you and he will try to help you as much as is possible. Right now and until June 2014 you will have a favourable time and so your fear about "grip of Lord Shani" etc., is basically out of fear or may be because you are facing problems in your life which has been so far of luxury and happiness.

Visiting Tirunallar Temple is a good idea since any temple visit is good. Be careful about poojaris and touts, just like in every temple. For Lord Shani, sesame (eLLu) is supposed to be the grain, so you may find out if that temple has any vazhipaadu with sesame; dark blue coloured "vastram" is also usually considered good for Shani. Baasically, you will find not much of trouble during the remaining period of Shani dasa. However, if you can go to any navagraha temple daily or at least on every saturday and offer a small packet of sesame before the idol of Shani, it will do good, according to the believers.

I will personally say that praying sincerely at your home every day is sufficient. But usual human psychology wants "fast relief" from every minor problem even, in the present day.

Dear Aneesh,

You may want to read one of my earlier posts – “Cosmic Theory – Life’s Real Secrets”. Lets me summarize for you here.

One has to live life in absolute moderation in everything. So when some happy event happens like Marriage, Kids, Promotion, etc.. it will be quickly be followed by problems. You “may” be facing such an issue here. Your life was “probably”great & similarly your sisters, all of you lived very happy & for along time, before all these problems came. Also if you are famous & wealthy, it will attract the negative attention of all the people around you, this negative energy from others, if it accumulates, it will create major problems.

For eg, great kingdoms where people lived happily & made merry all the time, for decades & centuries, were ultimately destroyed. For eg, Kennedy’s in the USA were one of the most famous & richest families, & they lived like Kings, most of them died untimely, where as Warren Buffet is the most richest man, but does NOT enjoy his wealth, goes in economy class, lives in the same 40 yr old house, 10yr old car, works 14 to 18 hrs a day, is married, has kids, & is 80+ yrs old !!

So in life, if you experience great happiness or long years of peace, be prepared for the “problems”to come swiftly. So one has to give up everything in life to live very very long & very healthy without any problems – thats life’s paradox !!. That's why our Great Rishis, gave up everything in life & lived a very austere life.

Similarly, if you suffer a lot, then good times will come. You will see many people who struggled all their lives from childhood till 50s for jobs, money etc,, they will live the last 20/30 yrs in great comfort & peace !!

Now, we cannot give up everything, so start living your life in absolute moderation, don't enjoy your wealth, dont attract attention from relatives, colleagues in office & others due to your success, wealth etc...

My suggestionis – yes pl go to the Shani temple, the belief in this temple is absolutely unshakable, your problems will definitely get resolved. Also tell your sister & brother in law to compromise/live together (am sure, you have already done that, but keep pushing) rather than go through messy divorce unless there was physical violence/beatings etc was involved.

All the best !

Cheers,

Last edited:
Also pl pray to Lord Ganesha regularly, he will remove any & all obstacles !!. And one more thing - when things go bad, you should double down & work harder, focus on your job, & deliver on your work, avoid politics, don't fight with anyone, if someone insults you, leave it to God, he will manage. And pl do charity to people - help others, if you cannot by money, by volunteering on weekends at temple - that alone will change your life's course & remove all obstacles..

வக்ர சனி. அஷ்டமாதிபதி மற்றும் பாக்கியாபதி அம்சத்தில் நீசம்.மாந்தி 12ல் உள்ளது. சனி பார்வை மாந்திக்கு உள்ளது. பித்ரு தோஷம் உள்ளது. ராமேஷ்வரம் சென்று தில ஹோமம் செய்வது நல்லது. இன்னும் எட்டு வருடங்களுக்கு ஹனுமான் கவசம் வீட்டில் தினமும் படிக்க வேண்டும்.குல தெய்வம் கோவிலுக்கு சென்று வர வேண்டும்.

Have Faith in God

Hai Sir,

Thanks....

Aneesh Chandran

Hi Aneesh Sir,

I agree with the views of our senior members.There is lot of wisdom in their replies. You can read Hanuman Chalisa and Nala Charitram.Prayers and Patience will make things turn better. Instead of dwelling in the problem, think of solving them one by one according to priority.I am undergoing a phase of Sade saathi myself ,so it is not an offhand suggestion. Hard work and faith in god can move mountains. You can pray from home itself.
Best wishes.
Bhavana

Hi Aneesh,

As said Kollaru pathigam is good to chant and pray to hanuman in saturday and during valrpirai chathurthi during brama muhurtham ( between 4.30 to 5.30 am). Go to Ganesh temple near your home and do abisekam.

This will help u and dont worry that because ur in grip of sani u will be facing problems as sani bagavan is dharma devtha and during his exit he will give you all the good aspecious things back to u.

God bless u........

Prasanna
:flypig:

Hi Aneesh Chandran,

Of course there is practical and scientific remedies for everything. Its good that you are getting suggestions on a scientific and spiritual aspects. But we have to understand that Newton only discovered gravity and not created it.

To reduce the effect of Lord Shani, try doing all your duties without getting affected by the side effects, because the Lord is known to test your patience and honesty.

I can suggest you to visit this temple, that temple , do pariharam etc but as you are already facing problems, you dont have to spend extra. Try chanting Hanuman Chalisa every day and try learning Vishnu Sahasranamam. By this mind and actions become purified . If you happen to visit chennai, visit the Nanganallur Hanuman temple .

Try helping some poor people, by donating old clothes, food etc..It pleases you and pleases the poor ( and pleases Shani also :)).

Regards
Vivek.

Hai
I read yk your post. It is beetter to have a visit to Thirunallar when u have time. before that I suggest one thing.
In your area defenitly there will be Hanuman temple. Light two lamps (villaku) by using gingly oil in the temple on Saturdays.
Better it is done at the morning time upto that time kyou can obser mouna viratham and do 12 pradakhsan to hanuman.
and whole hearledly pray him to get relief of al;l your problem.
If anyNavagraha temple is near to your place you can follow the same with 9 pradakhsn toNavagraha on Satgurdays. put food torow
mix with little qantity of sesame (Karuppu ellu). for 12 wkks you can follow thes ame at tham time of completon offer as per your
conveniencee to navaraha aor Hanuman if possibe distribut ellu satham on saturedays depends upon your position.

The most thing having confidence that you will be releived byu doing these to the deity it is ;most importan best wises RSR

repeat the sloka neelanchana samapasam ..or om sum sanaichcharya namaha...light sesame oil lamp every saturday..do pradhakshinam to anjaneya on saturday and put vetrilai malai and butter.

r.vaithehi

Shri Aneesh Chandran,

My astrology software gives your birth star as Satabhoashak or Chathayam and your saturn (sani) dasa from Oct. 2002 to Oct. 2021. As per these calculations, sani is not at all a troublesome planet for you and he will try to help you as much as is possible. Right now and until June 2014 you will have a favourable time and so your fear about "grip of Lord Shani" etc., is basically out of fear or may be because you are facing problems in your life which has been so far of luxury and happiness.

Visiting Tirunallar Temple is a good idea since any temple visit is good. Be careful about poojaris and touts, just like in every temple. For Lord Shani, sesame (eLLu) is supposed to be the grain, so you may find out if that temple has any vazhipaadu with sesame; dark blue coloured "vastram" is also usually considered good for Shani. Baasically, you will find not much of trouble during the remaining period of Shani dasa. However, if you can go to any navagraha temple daily or at least on every saturday and offer a small packet of sesame before the idol of Shani, it will do good, according to the believers.

I will personally say that praying sincerely at your home every day is sufficient. But usual human psychology wants "fast relief" from every minor problem even, in the present day.

Dear Sir,
I agree with you fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back