• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Peridal,chorunu

Status
Not open for further replies.

The vadhyaar who is supposed to conduct the function should give the list!

Wonder why such Qs appear here?

The vadhyaar who is supposed to conduct the function should give the list!

Wonder why such Qs appear here?

Dear Sri Raji Ram,
Sorry that i placed an inappropriate ,though harmless question before The Forum.
I am a fairly busy doctor.
My husband cannot be very active , he can be at home only,due to major heart problem.
Children work at Vellore and Pune.
We have no Vadyar in this town.
Vadyar has to come from the neighbouring cities,even for Amavasya Tharpanam.
This was the situation that prompted me to ask that question,just to keep an idea before i call the Vadyar from a distant place.
I wont take such a liberty hereafter.
sincere wishes to the FORUM..BYE BYE. ..Dr Bhavani Chandrasekharan,Thodupuzha.

Dear Dr. Bhavani,

My post was not meant to hurt you. Sorry! Actually in Sing. Chennai, the vAdhyArs have lists according to our budget

and give it even over the phone along with the fees expected! So, I was wondering why the vAdhyAr in your place is not

giving the list of things needed. Now I understand your position. Let us wait for Sri. Gopalan to give the reply. Best wishes.

Smt. Raji Ram.

Dear Smt Raji,
saw ur post.Just for the info of the Forum,let me place a few words.
We are Tamil Brahmins settled in Kerala...a minority community here.
In my small town we are hardly 35 Brahmin families .
Still we have a Samoohamadham and we observe all our customs ,rituals and Religious practices as far as possible.
We are hesitant even to perform Homam etc at home as there are mostly non Brahmins around.,still WE DO.
I have many many relatives at Chennai and i do visit them very frequently,and attend functions.
I am familiar with the Vadhyaar-related rituals there.
Here our Vadhyaars are not that affluent,but I feel they are more sincere.
In Palakkad,Cochin ,Calicut etc..where there are more Brahmin families,things are easier.
So,what i feel is,The Forum can enlighten the minority like us,on matters in which we like clarification.
Anyway if the querries are stupid,no response please.
yours sincerely
Dr Bhavani Chandrasekharan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back