• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Request offinancial aid for higher education

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Admin,

Pls mark to state that i am providing 2000 inr towards the education loan interest payable by prasanna venkatesh introduced by lata. I have sent by e-ecs for the same which will fund him every month.

Thank you for your kind gesture
The details are...
Course: ECE
COL: Sairam
Fee: Rs 87100 pa
Bank from which loan has been got: UCO bank-T.Nagar branch
Interest p.a: Rs 10263 at 12.5%
UCO bank acc.no from which loan amount is debitted: 01760110001141

You are a great soul!

Dear prpsarathy
God bless you! You are a great soul helping our community.

In regard to the formation of the Trust, after so many hurdles and obstacles, we are almost there. NUS has kindly agreed to draft the trust deed and it is being reviewed. Hopefully we should register in the next week or so. Very many people are just waiting for the Trust to form so that they could contribute.

Hi Admin,

Pls mark to state that i am providing 2000 inr towards the education loan interest payable by prasanna venkatesh introduced by lata. I have sent by e-ecs for the same which will fund him every month.

I took out a private student loan

Okay friends, my husband and I took out a private student loan before we quit our corporate jobs to go back to school for nursing. Now that I've been accepted to a school, I'm curious if mentioning this $30K student loan. I have a 4.0 GPA and am well qualified for scholarships in general, but I don't know how this financial factor plays in. Thanks for your help.

I took out a private student loan

Okay friends, my husband and I took out a private student loan before we quit our corporate jobs to go back to school for nursing. Now that I've been accepted to a school, I'm curious if mentioning this $30K student loan. I have a 4.0 GPA and am well qualified for scholarships in general, but I don't know how this financial factor plays in. Thanks for your help.

Who are you?

Hi halen123:
Sorry for being curt;...but, who are you? Am I missing something? I couldn't make head or tail out of your posting. If you would rather send a private mail, I will send you a private msg. Are you and your husband looking for some educational financial aid from us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back