• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Grahapravesam in July / Aani month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respected Sir / Madam,

Namaskarams.

Could you suggest whether we can do grahapravesam in Chennai either on July 14 or July 15. I have given below the details of my family. If either dates are not suitable, kindly suggest the dates suitable for us to perform the ceremony on or before December 2013.

HUSBAND STAR: HASTHAM RASI: KANNI

MY NAME STAR: SWATHI RASI: THULA

OUR SON STAR: HASTHAM RASI: KANNI

OUR DAUGHTERSTAR: ANUSHA RASI: VRICHIGAM.

We will be very much grateful to you.

Thank you,

Regards,
--Subhasree Venkatesan--

Respected Sir,

Due to change in our travel plan, we have shifted the house warming function either to 15 Sept. 2013 or 16 Sept. 2013.
Could you please advise the dates are suitable for us according to the birth star & rasi ? Also, if we do it on the above mentioned dates can we do any panchanga preethi / dosha nivaranam and perform the function on the said dates ?
Thank you in advance.
Rgds,
Subhasree Venkat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back