• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Silence of some Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.Balasubramani

Pranams,

I find this Forum has as on date 31,124 members. I joined the forum in October 2012. Going by my experience during the last six months, I can find hardly handful of Members with Forum markings like, Active Members, Veterans, Super Moderator, etc actively participate in discussions/debate and also contribute their opinion.

I believe every member has definitely something to exchange, interact, contribute, etc on each subject, provided they have enough time and willingness.

Members are busy, no doubt with lot of things. Remember the poem ‘Miles to go before I sleep, Miles to go before I sleep…..’

I wish more participation by each member. Try to find some time. The proverb is ‘If there is a will there is a way.

My interest is aimed at making the forum reading more lively with variety.

Good day.

A member participates on his own free will. No one can force them. Having said that, out of every 10 new members who join, 9 are active readers. That is the nature of most forums. In our case, because the topics are very deep and require extensive knowledge, most choose to be readers and not participants.

A member participates on his own free will. No one can force them. Having said that, out of every 10 new members who join, 9 are active readers. That is the nature of most forums. In our case, because the topics are very deep and require extensive knowledge, most choose to be readers and not participants.

Sir,

Thanx

Pranams,

I believe every member has definitely something to exchange, interact, contribute, etc on each subject, provided they have enough time and willingness.

Dear Sri Balasubramani,

Well, you have answered your query. The members should "have enough time and willingness" to participate
in the discussions. Each person's priority differs. Many members are satisfied to read, but may not be interested participation in the thread.

Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Dear Sri Balasubramani,

Each person's priority differs. Many members are satisfied to read, but may not be interested participation in the thread.

Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Sir

Pranams.

True. Thanx

Dear Balu Sir,

Do you know that we, the busy women, have to postpone many
many activities, if we get into some discussion

in this forum? Oh! It reminds me of stitching a dozen new blouses and re arranging
all the shelves and almirahs

before my son's family arrives in July / August! :D

P.S: Writing consumes more time than reading!

Dear Balu Sir,

Do you know that we, the busy women, have to postpone many
many activities, if we get into some discussion

in this forum? Oh! It reminds me of stitching a dozen new blouses and re arranging
all the shelves and almirahs

before my son's family arrives in July / August! :D

P.S: Writing consumes more time than reading!

RR Mam,

Writing consumes more time than reading indeed. And writing in such an august Forum, one really needs to be very careful bcos, everything in black and white. Besides, it allows the readers to have a vague idea about the writer, personality, character, thoughts, a sort of mind reading….

RR Mam,

There is also something very serious. It is mandatory on the part of the writer to bear in mind the implications of Article 66A of IT Act

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back