• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

गूगलगीता “गूगलं शरणं व्रज” -- For Renukaji and samskrit lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
आत्मानन्दं मनःशान्तिं तृप्तिं वाञ्छसि वा यदि ।

गूगलं सम्परित्यज्य श्रीहरिं शरणं व्रज ॥ १५ ॥

Very true! If we seek aatmaanandham, peace of mind, and contentment
we MUST give up Google worship and catch hold of the feet of Sri Hari. :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Thank you for the timely message sir!

Dear Tmt VR

Hopefully, we'll now start to see more of your 'own' - You definitely were in the running
for a PhD in google/wiki.

This is real 'renunciation'.

Looking forward to a lot of stuff from 'visalpedia' . The worldpress thing was just superb.

Capt VT

........... Very true! If we seek aatmaanandham, peace of mind, and contentment
we MUST give up Google worship and catch hold of the feet of Sri Hari. .........
Can we do it?? :noidea:
No day goes without skype chat / Google search even for some recipes and locations!! :ranger:

TYhis is from a comedian in a BBC (or ITV) tv channel show:

Today, all old women in Chelsea were rendered homeless; all 'bingo' halls were closed.

Google mail server was down for about 20 minutes last week. Some felt and expressed the pangs.

No day goes without skype chat / Google search even for some recipes and locations!! :ranger:

Dear Tmt VR

Hopefully, we'll now start to see more of your 'own' - You definitely were in the running
for a PhD in google/wiki.

This is real 'renunciation'.

Looking forward to a lot of stuff from 'visalpedia' . The worldpress thing was just superb.

Capt VT

You may see my very own stuff in my blogs in WordPress and poems.

Visalakshi Ramani - My Blog of Blogs

17 out of 22 blogs have nothing to do either with Google or with wikipedia.

YOU MAY CHECK THEM OUT IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME (AS USUAL)

Knowledge is limitless and our life is limited.

Nothing wrong in looking up for info not known and

sharing it with the others to save them the trouble, energy and time.

After all knowledge is for sharing and spreading. At least I believe it to be so.

I have not renounced Google /Wiki and can never really do it either.

I will limit my presentation from Google and wiki and

you know who will be the losers!

The worldpress thing was just superb.

What is that worldpress thing in your statement???

Did you try the bottled panchagavyam?

Was it up to your satisfaction?

You always manage to evade the main issues!!

TYhis is from a comedian in a BBC (or ITV) tv channel show:

Today, all old women in Chelsea were rendered homeless; all 'bingo' halls were closed.

Google mail server was down for about 20 minutes last week. Some felt and expressed the pangs.

It can be compared with urgency of the user

like standing on the wrong side of the bathroom door!

We can't be traveling all over the world to meet
people we know or do not know
or care for or do not care for
like capt V.T does.
We have to rely on Skype to
keep in touch with our dear ones!

I always follow my yoga master's (spiritual guru's ) advice.
He used to say very often:
"We can't give up the world since we live in it.
We should not give up God.
So hold on with one hand to God
and with the other to the world."
We can do it if we really try to do it.

I can limit the usage by not looking up for Jolie or Sonam Kapoor! :)
Dear Sis,

But you were searching for pot bellies, double headed reptiles, barely there tops, dolly dresses, nose rings/ hoops

and so many other stuff taken by Google search to post in this thread! :confused:

I guess I have an eye for the unusual
and I have this unusual habit of
sharing whatever interests me.
People need not like what I liked! Right???

Last edited:

Dear Sis,

Google search has become a sort of addiction! Now a days, I have started to search in Google maps

for any address in Sing. Chennai! Previously, I used to call the friend on phone to get the directions! :D

Dear Sis,

Google search has become a sort of addiction! Now a days, I have started to search in Google maps

for any address in Sing. Chennai! Previously, I used to call the friend on phone to get the directions! :D

Well that is what Google is meant for!
In Palghat Sree2 checked the map
to go to a temple in the next village! :)
No one can beat Rupa in using Google search!

Dear Tmt RR

Your post # 15.

That is only a part of the addiction that I was referring to in my post # 1629 of T/S.

Then the answer came in " Google Sharanam Gachchami ".

Yay Yem

This chinese who was abducted and sold as a child, managed to find his original village and bio parents using google maps. (last week's news)

Now, I can see all places all over the world I have visited, lived and worked and relive the past with google earth.

Rama sethu, suez canal, panama canal (all human made) can be seen in vivid colours.

One can see where one has not set foot!

Sanatana dharma has given us the tools to seek (and perhaps see) what cannot be seen with our senses, transducers, camera and computer)

Well that is what Google is meant for!
In Palghat Sree2 checked the map
to go to a temple in the next village! :)
No one can beat Rupa in using Google search!

This chinese who was abducted and sold as a child, managed to find his original village and bio parents using google maps. (last week's news)

Now, I can see all places all over the world I have visited, lived and worked and relive the past with google earth.

Rama sethu, suez canal, panama canal (all human made) can be seen in vivid colours.

One can see where one has not set foot!

Sanatana dharma has given us the tools to seek (and perhaps see) what cannot be seen with our senses, transducers, camera and computer)

I SEE places which I have not visited or will not be able to visit ...
like the inside of the Liberty Statue,
the canyons we could not visit,
the long vertical train ride to the pike's peak
reaching an altitude of 1400+ feet etc
I also relive the past by looking at
some of the places I have visited like Niagara Falls. :)
Talented people work so hard to make all these available
to everyone of us and we must use them wisely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back