• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sri Yoga Dakshinamurthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All

Here is a post on Sri Yoga Dakshinamurthy. As I shared in my post about dakshinamurthy.

யோக தக்ஷினாமூர்திஇன் உருவத்தை பார்த்தல் அவரது கால்களில் ஒரு பட்டை அணிந்திருப்பார். அதற்க்கு காரணம் உண்டு. தமிழில் கால் என்றால் மூச்சு என்று கூட ஒரு பொருள் உன்டு. ஆக இந்த திரு உருவம் நமக்கு என்ன உணர்த்துவது என்றால் ஆழ்ந்து சுவாசிக்க வேண்டும் நாம் எல்லோரும். ஆழ்ந்து சுவாசிக்க சுவாசிக்க நம்முடைய மூச்சு காற்று நம்முடைய நாடிகளில் அதிர்வலைகளை உண்டு பண்ணி நாம் உடலை ஒரு யோக உடலாக மாற்றும். ஆதலால் தான் அந்த காலத்தில் யாருக்காவது பித்து பிடித்திருந்தால் கால் கட்டு போடு சரி ஆகி விடும் என்று கூறுவர்.

There many deities in yogic posture i am listing few which is coming in to mind. Scholars can add more in to this.
I will try to find the dhyana sloka for yoga dakshinamurthy other than one that is listed in Sri Tattva Nidhi. If not I will post the same in this post.

1) the most celebrated yogic posture Lord Shiva. In a seated position.

2) Yoga Dakshinamurthy, different iconographic pictures. (I can recall two, one in yogic posture with hold veena, chinmudra, aksha mala and book and the other also in yogic posture holds aksha mala, damaru, book and chinmudra)

3) Yoga anjaneya (Sholingur)

4) Sri Iyyappa in sabarimala. (devotees taking pilgrimage to sabarimala should understand the importance of the yogic posture of Lord. and follow the yoga marga. Currently due to Kali it is not seems to be happening)

5) Sri Yoga Narasimha ( There are temples in bangalore, ahobilam, Coimbatore rigveda patasala R.S.Puram, Sholingur Tamilnadu)

6) Sri Yoga Vinayaka

Sri sachidananda shivaabhinava sri nrsimha bharti thirtha charanara vindhabhyam namaha
Om Namah Shivayah
Om sharavanabhavayah namah

Thanks
C.R.Bala

Yoga narasimha

We wanted to share the Yoga Narasimha from our collections

Loknathans

Attachments

• YOGA NARASIMHA.jpg
    YOGA NARASIMHA.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 201
ஸ்ரீ லலிதா ஸகஸ்ரநாமத்தில் யோகினி யோக்தா யோகானந்தஸ்வரூபிணி யென்றெல்லாம் கூறப்படுகிறதே அப்படி யோக நிலையில் உள்ள சக்திஸ்வரூபங்கள் எதுவும் இல்லையா?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back