• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Assistance in identifying my correct Rasi and Nakshatra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Fellow Friends,

Greetings and Namaskaram.

It's nice to join this active discussion forum on the Hindu Vedic Astrology and related issues.
I wish to kinldy post this question regarding my correct Rasia and Nakchatra.
My DOB is 13th February 1951.
So what is my actual English zodiac sign?

Thank you.

Yours sincerely.
AThiruchelvam
Malaysia.

Dear Fellow Friends,

Greetings and Namaskaram.

It's nice to join this active discussion forum on the Hindu Vedic Astrology and related issues.
I wish to kinldy post this question regarding my correct Rasia and Nakchatra.
My DOB is 13th February 1951.
So what is my actual English zodiac sign?

Thank you.

Yours sincerely.
AThiruchelvam
Malaysia.

Kindly give the time and place of birth also.

Your English zodiac is Aquarius.

Idetifying the English Zodiac.

Kindly give the time and place of birth also.

Your English zodiac is Aquarius.

Dear Colleagues.

Thank you for the prompt reply - much appreciated.

The time of birth is 12.05am on 13th Feb 1951.
The place is in the town of Tapah, Malaysia: (latitude 4 degrees & 12 minutes; Longitude 101 degrees & 16 min).

Dr the daily forecast do i follow the Vedic astrological forecast or the English zodiac's.
Thank you once again.

Yours sincerely,
Athiru.

Dear Colleagues.

Thank you for the prompt reply - much appreciated.

The time of birth is 12.05am on 13th Feb 1951.
The place is in the town of Tapah, Malaysia: (latitude 4 degrees & 12 minutes; Longitude 101 degrees & 16 min).

Dr the daily forecast do i follow the Vedic astrological forecast or the English zodiac's.
Thank you once again.

Yours sincerely,
Athiru.

Taking the western system of counting the day - i.e., from midnight to midnight, 12.05 a.m. on 13-02-1951 means the night of 12th Feb. On this basis your nakshatram is Bharani, rasi is mesham or Aries.

Daily forecasts are simply useless and no astrologer can possibly make such generalized predictions for day or week. At least there is some dependability for the monthly predictions and for that you may follow whichever system is easily available to you in the place you live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back