• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Vivaha Prapthi Mantras - Marriage Mantras - Sowmangalya Prarthana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vivaha Prapthi Mantras - Marriage Mantras - Sowmangalya Prarthana - YouTube

Vivaha or Marriage is an auspicious and happy moment in everybody / rquote's life. There is a saying that "marriage are made in Heaven", justifying its sanctity. It is a boon to get married and to secure a suitable match physically, educationally, emotionally and in various other aspects. A lively match is always a fore teller of fortune and successful life. But, these are the days people suffer to get a proper match and wrong matches have fired many young lives leading to the catastrophe such as divorce. Many are worried about the delay of marriage due to various reasons and problems, due to the planetary effects in their horoscopes.

In order to ward off such worries and to find quick remedies to marriage problems, our ancestors were appealed to the heavenly beings through Mantras and Stotra Parayanas and secured the benefits. Hence as a service to suffering humanity here is a boon bestowed in sound from to fulfill the longing hearts concerning marriage. Listening to this compact disc, will fetch a perfect match and nourish a conjugal life as this contains mantras to attract the grace of the planets. Guru and Sukra and to get rid of the defects of Mars. Rahu and ketu in the horoscope which act as hudrles in setting the marriage.

There is a saying that "marriage are made in Heaven", justifying its sanctity. .

Dear PJ sir,

Yes you are right...marriages are made in Heaven for Heaven is NOT eternal...hence the happiness in any transaction called marriage is always never eternal!LOL

Doesn't Bhagavad Geeta say that only people of lesser minds seek the pleasures and comfort of the Higher Heavens?? Having used up all the acquired merit they come back to Earth again to face the ups and downs of life.

So same with marriage..as long as we are all lesser minded.. marriage is for nuts like us and all sorts of manuals of instructions are written..like a Marriage for Dummies book!LOL

Last edited:

Oh! One more thread based on weddings!

'mandhiraththAl mAngAy vizhumA? (மந்திரத்தால் மாங்காய் விழுமா?)

Dear PJ sir,

Yes you are right...marriages are made in Heaven for Heaven is NOT eternal...hence the happiness in any transaction called marriage is always never eternal!LOL

Doesn't Bhagavad Geeta say that only people of lesser minds seek the pleasures and comfort of the Higher Heavens?? Having used up all the acquired merit they come back to Earth again to face the ups and downs of life.

So same with marriage..as long as we are all lesser minded.. marriage is for nuts like us and all sorts of manuals of instructions are written..like a Marriage for Dummies book!LOL

renukaji

your post is reminding me of "Chi Chi Intha Pazam Pulikkum"
Those who are waiting to get married wish to see what is the Married Life?
Four Stages of Human life as per Hinduism and after Bramacharya, comes Grihasta; you want to skip this part?

Oh! One more thread based on weddings!

'mandhiraththAl mAngAy vizhumA? (மந்திரத்தால் மாங்காய் விழுமா?)

Raji Madam

It is only a hope.

Ammam what has happened to my request to you reg Upanayanam ?
My grandson is asking about it, how to explain to him in a very simple way?

hi
MARRIAGE IS MADE IN HEAVEN.....BUT MOTHER IN LAW( GAL'S MOTHER) BORN IN EARTH......SO SOME TIMES EARTH IS

HEAVIER THAN HEAVEN....LOL

'They married and lived happily ever after!' is the end of any fairy tale! May be those marriages are exceptions!

If people understand that 'Marriages are made in heaven and suffered on earth' then more marriages will happen!

Since the search is for eternal bliss with a soul mate (??), people keep searching till they grow old!! :lol:

P.S: I have already written in our forum that my dad liked the word 'wedding' because 'WE' comes before 'I'.

I used to think the word 'marriage' is not so good because 'MAR' comes first! :pout:

hi paddhu sir,

நீங்க ரொம்ப கில்லாடி தான்....தினமும் புதுசா புதுசா நூலு விடறீங்க......

hi paddhu sir,

நீங்க ரொம்ப கில்லாடி தான்....தினமும் புதுசா புதுசா நூலு விடறீங்க......
ஆனாலும் T B S Sir-ருக்கு குறும்பு அதிகம்!
'நூலு உடறது'ன்னா
சென்னைச் செந்தமிழிலே என்ன அர்த்தம் தெரியுமோ? :decision:

ஆனாலும் T B S Sir-ருக்கு குறும்பு அதிகம்!
'நூலு உடறது'ன்னா
சென்னைச் செந்தமிழிலே என்ன அர்த்தம் தெரியுமோ? :decision:
hi
reel vidarathu thaane...enakkum therium...inge noolu means....new threads...

........ Reel vidarathu thaane...enakkum therium...inge noolu means....new threads...
ஐயோ சார்! ஆனாலும் இப்படி அப்பாவியாவா இருப்பீங்க?

நூலு உடறது = கடலை போடறது = DAவடிக்கறது!
icon3.png

our Love and friendship became eternal.
We experienced spiritual union in God.

Dear Sandhya,

Since your post is in lemon yellow letters, we have to 'select' it to make it visible! :)

Here is' the' message for other friends:

'our Love and friendship became eternal.
We experienced spiritual union in God.'

Wedding comes first, then marriage. See the definitions:

Wedding: The social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
Marriage: The state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce)

So maro after wedding is acceptable.

P.S: I have already written in our forum that my dad liked the word 'wedding' because 'WE' comes before 'I'.

I used to think the word 'marriage' is not so good because 'MAR' comes first! :pout:

Wedding comes first, then marriage. See the definitions:

Wedding: The social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
Marriage: The state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce)

So maro after wedding is acceptable.

Is it "mArO" or "marO"?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back