• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I'm V.Ganesh from Cuddalore, Tamilnadu. I'm from a poor brahmin family. My father is working as a sastrigal in cuddalore. I got admission in SRM Engg College,
Kattan Kulathur, near Madras - B.Tech Instrumentation and control. The fees for joining and hostel are heavy 75,000 + 45,000. Apart from that there are financial expenses for my books, notes etc. As our family is not able to fund this much money, I'm humbly requesting broadminded persons to help me in relaxing my families financial burden. I'm a very good student with a good aptitude and attitude towards study.

With this I'd attached my school certificates....Please go through it and I'm ready to provide all the details needed for any clarification...

Please contact my fathers brother phone for any clarifications...
Mr.Ramanathan (+919841612074)

Note: I could not attach my files as its saying upload failed...
My SSLC marks : 945/1100
My HSC marks : 1057/1200

thanks and regards
V.Ganesh

Please also help us -

To find a suitable bride for my brother in law.

His name is P.R.Ananthanarayanan aged 39 years.
Residing at Kolkata
His father is 78 years old manages himself and staying with him
He is only educated upto inter and working in an Export Orgn. and earning handsomely, having his own house.
We are looking for suitable match for him but so far we have not succeded. We are not very much particular about matching Horoscopes but he has a horoscope. Any other details I can prove.

Please, Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back