• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Advice needed regarding Aabdhigam Dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Shasthirigal,

Namaskaram. This is Sathish from Coimbatore. My father passed away last year i.e 2nd May 2012. (Suklabaksha, Ekadhasi thiti). His Varushabthigam will be coming by next month i.e. April 2013. Our Vathiyar said the schedule will be 18th April will be Oona Masikam, 19th April Sodhakumbam, 20th - gap - 21st Aapthigam, 22nd Subha Sweekaram.

But one more vvathyar from antoher place called me and said the schedules should be 19th, 20th, 21st and 22nd.

I am little bit confused. I want to do the aapthikam with out any confusions.

kindly clarify my doubts.

Thanks in advance and once again my namaskarams.

As per dharma shastra unnabdhikam will perfom within 365 days or last day before aabdhikam, 19 th is ramnavami and friday there fore this is better to perform unabdhikam on 18 sodhakumbham on20th, aabdhikam on 21st and shobhsweekaram on 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back