• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kumara thanthram-transalation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone provide information where to get Kumara thanthram - Sanskrit tamil traslation- published by Tamil nadu government, ministry of Hindu religious and charitable endowmwnts? If anyone have the copy would you be able to put it on our tamilbrahmins site? I am prepaired to pay for it if any of you can provide a copy.

My information: Lingaswamy Iyer , Toronto,Canad. email: [email protected]

Thanks very much.
lingaswamy

Hi Lingaswamy

I don't know about kumara tantram published by Tamil Nadu Government. But South indian Archakar Association had published a book Kumara Tantram written by Kandaswami shivacharya. Unfortunately this publication is closed some three decades back due to financial problems. But you can obtain a copy of this book from Madras Sanskrit college library and vivekananda sanskrit college mylapore.

om namah shivayah
Thanks
C.R.Bala

Thanks very much to Sri Bala for taking your time to reply. This transalation was published in 2003, edited by allur Viswanatha Sivachariyar H R & C E publication. I do have the Sanskrit version but looking forward to get the transalation for better understanding. If any one know where to get the translation, please reply. Thnaks again to Sri Bala.

Lingaswamy

Hi Lingaswamy Sir
I checked some indological book shops, whether they have kumara tantram in tamil or not? There is no such book I could find it. Alternatively there is a website which you can go through it www.[B]kaumaram[/B].com.

Om Namah Shivayah
Thanks a lot
C.R.Bala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back