• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Ganesh says Vanakkam to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAR = R, GEE = Ganesh is how I like to create an identify for myself, atleast that's how I'm known in a little circle of my interest. My interest mostly lies in & around motorcycle & motorcycling, however, I'm not a motorcyclist by professional. Atleast, that's not what I do for living; ever since I hated computers from my 7th grade, I found an astounding & astonishing interest with the same by the time I attended 11th grade.

From there, it was straight as an arrow, but rode one step at a time through steady progress & doing what I love to do...implementing ERP's

Anyway, this is a short intro about myself, other uninteresting things that kept pace on the way were, getting married, having a Son & Daughter were part & parcel of life.

Anything more you want to know...feel free to ask.

BTW, stumbled this website through Uncle Google when searching for something to learn on Aryan, Brahmin & knowledge. Didn't think twice to think...registered immediately & now posting an introduction.

Hope to stay active here & learn :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back