• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Magnetic ‘ropes’ discovered in Venus’ atmosphere

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramacchandran

Dear Sirs

Ref:Business Line : News / Science : Magnetic
dated Jan 14th, 2013 Business line page 14
Sub : Magnetic ‘ropes’ discovered in Venus’ atmosphere

This is mentioned in Vedas and I already sent mail to NASA about these so called ropes, but I mentioned this as Rays! and Magnetic force!!

On July 31st, 2010, I sent a mail to

[email][email protected]
[/EMAIL], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];

attaching the text of my findings and requested the NASA officials to study and discover about the planets.

According to Veda Subramanya is the SUN, Venus is Devayani, and Valli is Mercury!

I am happy that The Americans do research in Vedas.

Further in my thesis Appendices - III I added more about this.

Any one who read my thesis a unedited hard copy of which was sent to American Cancer Society Research departments some 20 months back, for research has these quotes., will certainly agree with me.

Now I thank NASA scientists for the action they took on my mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back