• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

இது எப்பிடி இருக்கு...??!!...tvk

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk4646

இது எப்பிடி இருக்கு...??!!...tvk

1. [*=center] 601020_163984433733860_512656192_n--2.jpg

2481d1358053021-tvk-601020_163984433733860_512656192_n-2.jpg

Is it a replacement for helmet or is the roof leaking?

Or does he want to use it as a parachute to land, when accidents happen on flyovers? :noidea:

I would advise the pedestrians to hold an umbrella while crossing a bus to avoid red abishEkam
by the splashes done by the passengers chewing tobacco + paan in the bus! :rain:

Dear Raji Ram Madam

Your suggestion for pedestrians is OK; but what about 2 wheeler drivers & pillion riders
to escape from Red Abhishekam? Just a week back, I had this horrible experience of
being spit pan juice by a passenger from a Bus at a signal in Secunderabad when I
was driving my scooter besides a bus.

KR SUBRAHMANYAM
Secunderabad.

Dear All,

What is wrong with this photo and why to publicise this incident to such an extent in a site seen by people in various countries. This is how we are brining bad publicity to our conuntry. By seeing this, some one from Western Country will come to a conclusion that in India all the buses are like this.

Same was the case with the unfortunate rape incident For the last one month all News Channels and all newspapers religiously highlight various rapes in different parts of the country. While it is sad and should be condemned in all respects, these sort of adverse news will have a terrific impact for the image of the country. Courtesy these news channels and newspapaers, in future there may be travel advisory issued by US or other advanced countries advising their women not to travel to India. They may project as if all the Indians living in India are born to rape.

Venkat K

...... Just a week back, I had this horrible experience of being spit pan juice by a passenger from a Bus at a signal in Secunderabad when I was driving my scooter besides a bus. .......... Secunderabad.
Dear Sir,

This might help to save your head!

CAMO_UMBRELLA_HAT.jpg

But you may need a rain coat too to save your dress! :amen:

Dear T V K Sir,

Can you say so after seeing this picture? Even the passengers will need helmets, very soon!!

bus%20accident%20in%20anna%20fly%20over-photos-videos1.jpg

Photo courtesy: Google images.

Driver of this bus was dimissed from service after found talking in his cell phone while taking the left-turn in high speed from the flyover.

TVK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back