Tamil Brahmins
Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I made a next modification in my mobile stand!

Cut a small slot at the center, on one edge of the box, to hold the mobile vertically in place.

Since the internet speed is very good in Jio and it gives 1 GB data per day, I chose to take my Skype class using mobile.

The class went off very smoothly, without any interference and sync was very good.

Small is beautiful! Yes! The video of my student, playing on her veenA, was very nice to watch, on mobile!
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Shakthi Vinayakar is my Ishta Devta and so I wanted to make a new mobile stand with his image stuck to it.

Since this box is smaller, I could cut two slots on either side, to hold my Moto G easily!

And........... this is it!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moto G stand.jpg  
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Clap2

0 Not allowed!
    It is good to learn something new, everyday!

Please see these 'folding techniques' and practice them.

Click on this link:
    ba-bamail.com/share
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!

Old face powder box could be converted as oodhupaththi stand by cutting it into two portions - one cup and one cylinder.

The cup at the bottom holds the ash. To keep the lit oodhupaththi, I fixed the top portion of an oil bottle, which has a hole

to drop the oil, at the center of the cup, using adhesive paste.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bathi stand.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	6448
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    E Z idli / dhOsA batter:

Idli rice - 4 cups; Urad dhal - 1/2 cup; Moong dhal - 1/2 cup; Cooked rice - 1/2 cup.

Wash rice and dhals well and soak along with cooked rice for about 5 hours.

Make nice batter using the grinder. Can make fluffy idlis and crispy dhOsAs.
    Last edited by Raji Ram; 28-02-2018 at 11:00 AM.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raji Ram View Post
    E Z idli / dhOsA batter:

Idli rice - 4 cups; Urad dhal - 1/2 cup; Moong dhal - 1/2 cup; Cooked rice - 1/2 cup.

Wash rice and dhals well and soak along with cooked rice for about 5 hours.

Make nice batter using the grinder. Can make fluffy idlis and crispy dhOsAs.
    hi

we can make MALLIGAI IDLI AND PAPER ROAST DOSAS..LOL
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    We can keep bananas fresh for a few days, without their peel turning black, by this method.

Separate the bananas with the stem; roll them in a fine cotton cloth; keep the roll in an air tight container;

keep the container in the fridge!
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Non woven bags are the simple type of bags in which 'ThAmboolam' is given, in functions.

There is a very useful idea to reuse this type of bags as wipes, to clean the kitchen slabs and dining table.

Make the bag inside out and fold it as shown in the picture. (I usually stitch the open end, using my sewing machine).

This lasts for a few months and very easy to maintain; needs a bit of detergent and 'kasakkifying', before rinsing.

There is NO need to waste money on sponge cloth cleaners, which cost about 30+ bucks per piece!!

Please click on image to enlarge.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wipe.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	175.3 KB 
ID:	6515
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394