Tamil Brahmins
Page 1 of 94 123451151 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb Ideas . . . Ideas!

0 Not allowed!

My mother fondly calls me 'Idea Thilakam'. I always try to find new ideas - to make useful things out of the old ones;

do some repair work with a new idea and so on... I wish to share a few of the ideas - a few of my own and a few from
    other sources! Friends in our forum are to share anything new they know! Thank you.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cool

0 Not allowed!

Let me start with a Gold ornament!

Tired of wearing a long old fashioned chain and wish to exchange it? Not when the price of gold is soaring so high!

I was presented a long old fashioned chain but made a cute choker type necklace with it. Yes. I cut two pieces of that

chain and fixed a small stone pendent and one 'S' hook at the end. Wow! Everyone asks me from where I got it!

P.S: The rest of the chain was exchanged for a chain in a new design. 'orE kallula reNdu mAngAy'!

3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Shmt Raji Ram,

Now you are reminding me the character "Idea Mani"-played by Goundarmani, in the movie, released in 1990 - "My Dear Marthandan", where the innocent Hero-Prabhu, belonging to a royal family, comes to city to understand the world and the life with loads of Money!! Gaundarmani ventures into giving prabhu lots of silly and some good ideas and keeps reaping money from him for each of his ideas given to Prabhu.

Nice to note that, you would be passing on your marvolous ideas as "Idea Thilakam", to members here, Free Of Cost..
    Cheers.........

ANBE SHIVAM...
    ----------------------------------
    The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!

Dear Ravi,

Thank you very much. Hope my ideas will be useful at least
    for a few friends.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raji Ram View Post

Dear Ravi,

Thank you very much. Hope my ideas will be useful at least
    for a few friends.
    Definitely Shmt. Raji Ram!!!

It was in the movie, as a matter of story where Goundermani exploits the innocence of Prabhu for money, by silly ideas too. I just mentioned that without any additional hidden message.

I am dead sure that your talents and unique & creative ideas would for sure help many members here. "Idea ThilakamKku Jai ho"
    Cheers.........

ANBE SHIVAM...
    The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    [QUOTE=Raji Ram;170437]
    My mother fondly calls me 'Idea Thilakam'. I always try to find new ideas

' IDEA MAAMI ' is ideal name for you Raji Madam;

Ammam ithu enna oru Vedi ? New pendent and hook cost Vedi?

11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    [QUOTE=Padmanabhan Janakiraman;170460]
    Quote Originally Posted by Raji Ram View Post

My mother fondly calls me 'Idea Thilakam'. I always try to find new ideas

' IDEA MAAMI ' is ideal name for you Raji Madam;

Ammam ithu enna oru Vedi ? New pendent and hook cost Vedi?

Oh Yes!!! The ideal name is - "IDEA MAMI"
    Cheers.........

ANBE SHIVAM...
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Gaundarmani ventures into giving prabhu lots of silly and some good ideas and keeps reaping money from him for each of his ideas given to Prabhu
    In this site who is Gaundamani and who is Prabhu?
    I am just ready with my popcorn.
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by C RAVI View Post
    .......... "Idea ThilakamKku Jai ho"
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    ....... Ammam ithu enna oru Vedi ? New pendent and hook cost Vedi?
    No Sir! Do you know that exchanging old gold for new gives you only about 45% return?

Actually, now I feel that I could have made one more 'choker' with another pendent for my kutty grand daughter without

exchanging the extra piece of that chain!

19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 1 of 94 123451151 ... LastLast