Tamil Brahmins
Page 2175 of 2229 FirstFirst ... 1175167520752125216521712172217321742175217621772178217921852225 ... LastLast
Results 21,741 to 21,750 of 22288

Thread: Think or sink!

Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    ஆசை இருக்கு தாசில் பண்ண!
    அதிருஷ்டம் இருக்கு கழுதை மேய்க்க!!

இது அரதப் பழசு!

ஆசை இருக்கு கோபி மஞ்சூரியன் திங்க!
    அதிருஷ்டம் இருக்கு வாந்தி பேதியில் விழ !!

இது அக்மார்க் புதுசு!
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I am wonder-struck that the non peril beauty of Madhubala has been captured successfully by

Madame Tussauds - long after she has been gone!

3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    For those who have all the time in the world!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq8MktR_Ctc

▶ 3:16:02
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0chZlouRHPU
    Jul 13, 2017 - Uploaded by 21CenturyProduction
    Starring: Prithviraj Kapoor, Madhubala, Dilip Kumar Director: K. Asif Writers: K. Asif Country: India Synopsis ...
    Last edited by Visalakshi Ramani; 14-02-2018 at 06:11 PM.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Real life Mathematics!

Laugh / smile / relish /enjoy for ONE hour.
    To compensate one has to feel sad / scowl / suffer / struggle for ONE full day.

I enjoyed the company of old buddies for 7 hours ( 10 A.M to 5 P.M.)
    I had to make up for it by becoming sick for one full week!

Not a very pleasant equation! Right???
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Real life thrills!!!

The Federal Police of Germany wanted to question 'yours faithfully' !!!

The reason...???

Probably the knee protection (seen during the scanning) which was worn during journeys

to prevent the knees from turning like number locks!

The fiasco and the hair breadth escape!!!

They were shocked to see a frail old lady brought in on a wheel chair and more than disappointed when she tested negative for

the drug-handling-test done with a strip of paper / cloth, held on a pair of tongs since "She passed the test!"

The lesson learned by me....

Never ever shake hands with random strangers who help me during the long flight in various different ways.

What if one of them had touched or dealt with a real drug pusher before shaking hands with me???
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Every bag was opened and inspected during the travel...thanks to the various herbal products brought from India - which these people won't recognize even remotely!

VEppilai katti, thaamarai kizhangu, chuNdaikkai vatral, naNath thakkaaLi vatral, maahaaNi kizhangu, meera seekaikkaai, herbal tooth paste must have looked as familiar as relics form the distant past!

Every rope was cut, every bag was emptied and repacked without much success (since I pack in 3 D patterns)

Every bag will be a sage Agasthya... small in stature and heavy in its weight!

Nothing was removed or thrown away but I can almost hear them cursing the person who gave them a run for the money they earn!
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    New resolution!!!

In future bring nothing except clothes and books.

The unfamiliar items will all go into one bag to save them the trouble opening all the bags!

And that bag will not be tied with a rope - even if it is deceptively heavy for it small size !
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Sleep is a necessity since every living being needs it for remaining healthy in mind and body!

Sleep becomes a luxury since a troubled mind does not let The NidhrA Devi embrace the person - however tired he /she might be!

In fact a very tired person will find it very difficult to fall asleep since he / she had
    overworked crossing the safe limits!

So I slept through the night undisturbed after nearly three weeks!
    'The ship' has reached its port and all the luggage has been set up ready for use!
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    We are yet to get used to the newly installed Security System.

On the first day of our return, the grand kids set on the alarm by mistake.

The warning siren was deafening and I had no idea of what to do or how to silence it! It drove us all nearly mad.

My sons and D. I. L had to rush back to silence the siren and bring us back to normal after we had been rudely shaken to the core.

Silver linings of the scary theft in the recent past.

1. The Insurance company paid the claim made for the loss of valuables - after doing a little research on South Indian Jewelry.

2. The Security System which reports the opening of every door / window.
    Last edited by Visalakshi Ramani; 26-02-2018 at 11:53 PM.
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.