Tamil Brahmins
Page 2174 of 2175 FirstFirst ... 11741674207421242164217021712172217321742175 LastLast
Results 21,731 to 21,740 of 21745

Thread: Think or sink!

Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Learn to Celebrate and Cherish the good things in life before they perish!

Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Lanka was cursed to be burning all the time by the Yaksha king Kubera when he became angry with his step brother RAvaN. Ever since then there had been no peace in Lanka.

I guess our colony was cursed to be broken and built over gain and again by some powerful soul.

There has never been any peace and quiet to my knowledge during the past 20 years we have been here. ALWAYS someone will be remodeling the house, converting the kitchedn to modular kitchen, convert the bathroom into a 5 * hotel bathroom !!!!

The business we do inside the bathroom is the same whether the fixtures are ceramic/ gold / diamond or silver!

The man who has bought Vivek paatti's flat which had become a feline breeding center is the ultimate thuglak I have seen in all my life.

Nothing that belonged to the original flat remains inside it now. Every single tile on the wall and on the floor, every door, window, washbasin, closet, sink, tap has been replaced. The waste thrown out resembles a huge mountain and the new fixtures brought in another smaller mountain.

Some people do not know when, where and why they have to stop.

1. By demolishing everything inside the flat, he is rendering the building weaker and with more cracks than it had developed before.

2. The 'face lift' will not make the building newer or stronger in any which way.

3. With so much affinity for everything new and shiny, he could have bought a new flat and saved all the trouble, money, time and talent of the workers he had engaged.

4. He could have saved us from suffering month long head ache by the constant banging and demolishing from 6 A.M til 10 p.M.

Wonder from where he got these workers willing to wok for 18 hours a day!
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Step sibling rivalry!

This is How Ravana Became the King of Lanka & Got Pushpak ...

https://daily.bhaskar.com › Jeevan Mantra › Know-your-beliefs

Nov 30, 2016 - Ravana is related to Lord Kuber, the distributor of wealth (Goddess Laxmi is the goddess of wealth, and the duty to distribute the wealth lies with Kuber). Ravana's father Vishwashrava had two wives - Varavarnini and Kaikasi. Kuber, the god of wealth was born to the first wife, while Ravana, Kumbhakarna, ...
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    The ultimate Thuglak proved today that he was rightly named thus by me!

He forgot that ONLY the space lying behind his front door belongs to him.

He assumed that the entire area belongs to him.

Tomorrow being the house warming ceremony day he and his sena washed the entire area with water jet flowing as if from a fire fighting hose!

They managed to empty the water in the bore well after they emptied all the overhead tanks.

The motor - which has a sensor and automatic switch - tried to keep up with the speed with which water was being drained ( by the short sighted sena with no scruples whatsoever) and got burnt!

So 64 houses with ~ 64 x 4 people living in them had no water even to use in the bath room!

The Big Bang theory was proved. The easiest way to get cursed and be hated is to deprive people of the most essential thing after Air.... namely Water!

I can't stand persons who use up more than their fair share of natural resources.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    The ultimate declaration by the Ultimate Thuglak when taken to task for emptying the overhead tanks was mind blowing, "I am only doing good to everyone!"

"Doing good" according to him is burning the switch of a sophisticated motor and making a population of several hundreds go without water - that too on a weekend and a holiday!

What a weird concept of "doing good to the others"!
    IF this is "doing good" what will "doing bad" be like???
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    The expertise with which he swept the area connecting the flats can never be spontaneous.

It showed years of constant practice and mastery over the technique.

My guess is that since "his mam" is working, he must be just another "house-husband'

maintaining the house and doing the house-hold-chores!!

How else can he be lingering here, morn to night, for weeks at a stretch???
    Last edited by Visalakshi Ramani; 05-02-2018 at 12:46 PM.
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    When the body becomes old and tattered like a jeerNa vasthram, the soul ditches it / drops it and takes another new body!

Death is a great deliverer and two nice old ladies who have been suffering for years at a stretch have taken off one after another on last Monday and this Monday.

May their souls rest in eternal peace and may the lives of their near and dear ones go on as usual.
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    It is customary to spend the night in the new house on the gruha pravesam day!

May be not for everyone!

The sleepy eyed Thuglak was seen today morning visiting his new-old-flat (though he and his family did not spend the night there.

The new-old-flat has got a drastic face lift - while developing more new cracks and crevices, thanks to the extreme beauty treatment administered to it, which included removing some of the UGLY weight bearing beams!!
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    How I wish I could transport the new neighbor ( who managed to burn the wires of a

sophisticated motor with sensor switch) to this dry and dreary land for a change
    and a rude awakening!!!

• NewsThe Guardian
      Day Zero: how Cape Town is running out of water

Day Zero is looming for Cape Town. According to the latest estimates 16 April is when the city’s water supply will be turned off until the rains arrive, leaving residents to line up for water rations at one of 200 points across the city. The scramble for water is already raising tensions among residents.
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Whenever Visaalaa (myself) VS masaalaa, it is the masaalaa that conquers

Ate the masaalaa products of the Alumni meet in a 5 * retreat and ended up becoming real sick!

The journey to USA has to be postponed by 6 full days -

which means that I have to be in Chennai till this Sunday night!

Thank God for the small mercies!

The major part of our travel got rescheduled without causing a heavy dent in the purse!

In all probability I will resume posting only from 1st March 2018.

Do I hear someone say "Good riddance for a longer time " ???
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.