Tamil Brahmins
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Here is a simple R T P, in Hamsavinodhini (Sankarabharanam minus Panchamam), set to Adi thALam.
    Sri. Balamuralikrishna is accompanied by Sri. Lalgudi Jayaraman and Sri. Umayalpuram Sivaraman!

Balamurali Krishna: 1963, RTP- Hamsavinodini - YouTube
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    For Smt. Aruna Sairam fans! Here is a nice RTP in Thodi rAgam.

Ragam Tanam Pallavi | Aruna Sairam
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation

0 Not allowed!
    I don't think anyone else can play the veena as the maestro Sri. S. Balachander did!

I was awestruck when I veiwed and listened to this video:
    S Balachander veena - YouTube
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Opened.
    Contact - Guidelines

Since i do not read all the posts, if you need to bring something to my attention report the post or send me a message with the link.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you very much, Praveen!
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Clap2

0 Not allowed!
    Very recently I came across this video!

Sri. Chembai Vaidhyanatha Bhagavadhar plays on the violin and Maharajapuram Viswanatha Iyer plays on the mridhangam.

They are accompaniments to Flute Mali! What a mesmerizing RTP they have rendered for raiskAs to enjoy!

Here is the link:

Mali; Chembai. M V Iyer - RTP in Kaapi
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Smt. M L V does wonders in the 'audava' rAgams (Five notes in ArOhaNam and avarOhaNam)

Enjoy listening this R T P.

ML Vasanthakumari - Ragam Thanam Pallavi - Hindolam - YouTube
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Nice to listen to the youngsters rendering R T P in two rAgams.

A note about the rAgams and thALam are given.

Also the names of the singers and the other artists.

15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041