• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

swarnakarshana bhairava

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get the book on Swarnakarshana Bhairava Sadhana written by Sri La Sri Durgai Siddhar in Tamil from

Sri Durgai Siddar Trust,

1&2, Ashramam Salai,

Padappai - 601 301

Mobile: 9444466407

There is also a book written Bharadwaja Swamigal. Available in Giri Trading company, Mylapore.

sangom, the Dhyana sloka and the mantra given in the web site are correct. I can not vouchsafe for the Nyasam.

The full Dhyana sloka given in Rudra Yamala is

Parijatha drumantare sthithe manikka mandape,
Bhairvam Swarnadhayakam
gaangeya paatram damarum trishulam
varam karai sama satatam trinetram
devyayutham sapta swarna varshanam
swarnaa aakarshanam bhairavam aashrayaam yaham

The first two lines are omitted in the Tamil books.

Hema,

It is believed that the Bhairava in Iluppakudi near Karaikudi is Swarna Akarshana Bhairava. Konkana Siddhar one of the 18 siddhas was a master of alchemy. In Iluppakdi Lord bhirava showed him that the highest purity in Gold is Jnana.

The mantra is very clear. It is for getting rid of Daridram of all kinds and has nothing to do with gold.

The Upasana should not be done without proper instruction from a Guru.

Hi All,

Swarnakarshana bhairava sadhana is not a joke. I can think of one old book written by brahma sri thethiyur subramaniya shastri, where he mentions clearly that the mantras of swarnakarshana bhairava needs to be learned from guru. I know people will not like my comments when I say "some things needs to be learned from guru". The reason is some mantras will kindle immense energy and channel the energy in one's Nadi. Swarnakarshana bhairava mantra is such mantra is such mantra. The guru will look at the capability of the shishya and prescribe the mantra. Please don't undertake this sadhana without guru's permission. If you need wealth, then please recite kanakadhara strotra infront of mahalakshi with full devotion. Devi will shower her blessings. Thanks a lot.

C.R.Bala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back