• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Panchamuga Anjaneyar Mantram

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
This was given to someone i know apparently for general well being, removal of obstacles.

Also, before starting anything new, if this is read it is supposed to bring prosperity and good luck.

Note: the quality of the image is as received.

Attachments

• Panchamuga Anjaneyar Mantram.pdf
    947.2 KB · Views: 2,379
Hello praveen sir ,Thanks a lot for sharing this rare ,powerful sloka with us.Is there any special instructions ,naiveedhyam,number of times to recite this sloka .thanks in advance as it will be very useful for all of us .

From what i was told, there is no special instructions. Though the person who gave it said Hanuman Chalisa can be told everyday or listened to along with going around hanuman.

I wish to suggest two corrections pl.

உத்தரமுகே ஆதிவராஹாய is correct : not உத்ரமுகே ஆதிவராஹாய

ஸகலஜன வசீகரணாய is correct : not ஸகலஜன வளீகரணாய

I think that the directional references may be incorrect.
Please check this blog Hanumaninfo: Panchamukha Anjaneya stotra MP3 / Text
and note the last comment - The photo in the PDF file in the first post seems to be the same as in the blog post link given above - In which case the correct order in terms of directions have to be made.
(This may be too pedantic in which case I apologize)

Hi All

Please find the pancha mukha hanuman mantra in devanagari script. I don't know why i can't type it in the Text area. I have copied the script as image and posted it. Please check it. This mantra is found in the sudarshana samhita in the panchamukha hanuman kavcha stotra. this mantra is the moola mantra of pancha mukha hanuman. It is said that one should recite either gayathri mantra or sri rama tharaka mantra before chanting this moola mantra. It is better to chant this mantra either in hanuman sannidhi. If we are chanting this mantra in home then strict achara niyama needs to be maintained.

Thanks
C.R.Bala

Attachments

• hanuman.jpg
    hanuman.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 760
An updated version of this slokam is attached. Thanks to Moorthyji for this :)

Translation is done by Dr. Kattamuri Ekanadham

Attachments

• panca-mukhahanuman.jpg
    panca-mukhahanuman.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 2,777
Hi Praveen
It is not sakal jana vashikaraya. i have once again checked the script in sudarshana samhita. Also i refered an ancient book which is published in telugu. And it is sure that the one for hayagriva is not sakala jana vashikaranaya sakala jana vashakaraya.

Thanks
C.R.Bala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back