Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

Panchamuga Anjaneyar Mantram

2 Not allowed!
    This was given to someone i know apparently for general well being, removal of obstacles.

Also, before starting anything new, if this is read it is supposed to bring prosperity and good luck.

Note: the quality of the image is as received.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Contact - Guidelines

Since i do not read all the posts, if you need to bring something to my attention report the post or send me a message with the link.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hello praveen sir ,Thanks a lot for sharing this rare ,powerful sloka with us.Is there any special instructions ,naiveedhyam,number of times to recite this sloka .thanks in advance as it will be very useful for all of us .
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    From what i was told, there is no special instructions. Though the person who gave it said Hanuman Chalisa can be told everyday or listened to along with going around hanuman.
    Contact - Guidelines

Since i do not read all the posts, if you need to bring something to my attention report the post or send me a message with the link.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 Not allowed!
    I wish to suggest two corrections pl.

உத்தரமுகே ஆதிவராஹாய is correct : not உத்ரமுகே ஆதிவராஹாய

ஸகலஜன வசீகரணாய is correct : not ஸகலஜன வளீகரணாய
    एकं सद्विप्रा नैव जानन्ति ।
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I think that the directional references may be incorrect.
    Please check this blog Hanumaninfo: Panchamukha Anjaneya stotra MP3 / Text
    and note the last comment - The photo in the PDF file in the first post seems to be the same as in the blog post link given above - In which case the correct order in terms of directions have to be made.
    (This may be too pedantic in which case I apologize)
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi All

Please find the pancha mukha hanuman mantra in devanagari script. I don't know why i can't type it in the Text area. I have copied the script as image and posted it. Please check it. This mantra is found in the sudarshana samhita in the panchamukha hanuman kavcha stotra. this mantra is the moola mantra of pancha mukha hanuman. It is said that one should recite either gayathri mantra or sri rama tharaka mantra before chanting this moola mantra. It is better to chant this mantra either in hanuman sannidhi. If we are chanting this mantra in home then strict achara niyama needs to be maintained.

Thanks
    C.R.Bala
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hanuman.jpg  
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    An updated version of this slokam is attached. Thanks to Moorthyji for this

Translation is done by Dr. Kattamuri Ekanadham
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails panca-mukhahanuman.jpg  
    Contact - Guidelines

13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi Praveen
    It is not sakal jana vashikaraya. i have once again checked the script in sudarshana samhita. Also i refered an ancient book which is published in telugu. And it is sure that the one for hayagriva is not sakala jana vashikaranaya sakala jana vashakaraya.

Thanks
    C.R.Bala
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    thanks for sharing
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.