• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Karya Siddhi Mantra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karya Siddhi Mantra means to get success in all the ventures. In fact, this mantra is chanted
by those people who are not able to get a positive result in their ventures. In spite of their best efforts, output may not
be a positive one. Some people, owing to this get mental stress and frustration. A number of Karya Siddhi mantras are
http://www.prophet666.com/2011/12/sarva-karya-siddhi-yantra.html
available and it is told by Sadhus and Siddhars that recitation of mantras bring in positive result. I recently had been Durgai Sidhar Temple at Padappai and I came to know many information. Similarly, there is a Sidhar in Pondicherry too, who guides and blesses the people who approach him. There is a site in this connection which can be referred to : www.vedicweb.com/c139.html. It explains the strotras according to each Rasi.

What is Karya Siddhi Mantra and can anyone tell me the mantra with meaning and for which deity this mantra belongs too .

Shri spaceshuttle,

AFAIK, any mantra or sloka can be taken up for kaarya siddhi, chanted "akshara laksham" times (as many lakhs as there are aksharas in that mantra or 10008,100008 times if it is a sloka. Iy depends on what exactly you want to achieve, what all are the palnetary obstacles in the way of achievement which affect you according to your horoscope, etc.

For a starter, here is one sloka dedicated to Lord Hanuman:

[h=3]Karya Siddhi Hanuman Mantra[/h]
"tvamasmin kaarya niryoge
pramaanam hari sattama
hanuman yatna maasthaaya
dukha kshaya karo bhava"

"O Lord Hanuman - Lord of Courage. You alone can bestow strength on me. Please help me overcome my obstacles and sorrows and keep me safe"

(Sanskrit Mantras - Mantras, Slokas etc...: Karya Siddhi Hanuman Mantra)

There are many Karya Sidhi Mantras. One of that is given below:
Hum Khe Cha Chhe Shaha Sthreem Hoom Kshe Heem Fatt.
This can be recited 108 times every day until one achieves the result in any task which one undertakes.
If a person does this with sincerity and devotion, one can anticipate fruitful result.

There are four Dhakshina murthys
Yoga (Think/ Meditate of a problem that to be solved), Gjana : select five or as many as approaches; Medha ; Select two routes or remedies apply one and you will get success! Karya Siddy!!

For example you are to reach Kasi now you plan you are coming across many advises by friends and wellwishers, you are arriving at two routes, finally selecting a route so that you reach Kasi in time. So when you get challanges to be faced don't panic just wecome them, apply your knowledge and experience and you will get success.

Shri Spaceshuttle, Swami Vivekandha said 'Arise, awake & stop not until the goal is reached'. For any kariya siddhi, besides reciting mantras with all belief, put all your tireless efforts, perseverance and patient which will certainly pave way to realsing your goals. The vedantha says you will get what you deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back