• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

Hello from Florida!

Hello,

I am Rabidutt (Rabi) and I live in Florida. I came across a posting by Dr.S.Ramanathan Dr.S.Ramanathan and was highly impressed by this website. It was daunting, the body of information and high scholarship - in sich a humble, peaceful and professional way. I hope to learn enough here to be able to post something useful one day. Thank you for allowing me to join this forum!

Dear all members,
My name is Krishnamurthi hailing from Ooty, Nilgiris. However I am now living in London. I hope I will be able to enjoy by interacting with Association and its services.
Regards
Krishna murthi

Hi, I am D Dhandapani, born 1964, from Tiruvarur at Tanjour district, from a Sivachariyar ( Gurukkal )family,
at present working as a first line manager, with a MNC Pharma ( GSK Pharmaceuticals) at Coimbatore
My wife D Kamala, is a home maker.,
i have one Son , working in IBM at Bangalore.
very happy to see this forum of TamilBrahmins doing wonderful divine activities.
My best wishes to all active members.,
in a couple of months, I am planning to look for a good life partner to my son,
with gods grace, it should go well.
With Namaskarams,
D Dhandapani
98946 51235
Coimbatore.,

Vanakam Friend,
I'm Raja Kumaran (RK), 26 from Malaysia. working as purchasing executive in a MNC co...
searching for mantra & slokam while join here...
glad to be a part on this forum and thanking to tamilbrahmins.com created this opportunity
keep in touch

Inbemey sulhe
Elerum Vahzhe
RK

Dear All,

I am Sankararaman, hailing from Tenkasi, Tamilnadu. Happy to get associated with this group. The information contains in the postings regarding Slokas, Hindu rituals, procedures etc., are very useful to many. I am benefited with the same.

with warm regards

T.K.Sankararaman

Hai .I am Srinivasan from Baroda .Gujarat. I have my own business dealing g with descaling and Coatings for Refineris and Petrochemicals. Deeply relegious would like to sanskrit from beginning. Pls guide if our forum undertakes the same.

Hello everybody,

I am retired SBI official from Muvattupuzha in Ernakulam District in Kerala State. I love music and I am a die hard fan of Rafi Saab whose songs are, I believe, which makes me going at hard times. With no disrespect to other singers, I consider him as the master of melodies.

Namaskaaram

I have joined today. Thanks to you all.

Resident of Delhi since 1973.

I reached this site when I was looking for meanings for Mahasankalpam performed during Yajur Upakarma.

Fascinating, indeed.

Hope I will be able to contribute to the discussions.

Best wishes to all

Sethuraman

Hai, Sir.,

Dear all members,
My name is Krishnamurthi hailing from Ooty, Nilgiris. However I am now living in London. I hope I will be able to enjoy by interacting with Association and its services.
Regards
Krishna murthi

Dear Sir,
Very happy to see your posting, Mr. Krishnamurthy,
i am at Coimbatore, When ever , coming to India, on the way to Ooty , drop in.
Thanks,
D Dhandapani
coimbatore

Indrogduction of myself

Namasthe .Iam a retired accountant from a private school. I am here formany useful information regarding vedas upnishads,slokas,poojas etc.I am quite happy and proud to be in this group.I will welcome anybody to contact me in my mail id [email protected],as i have a feeling of not done anything to my own kith and kin of my brahmin brothers and sister,whatever little i can ,for which i need to know and be in the company of many brahmins irrespective of gender and age (provided the same is reflected by like minded brahmins like me).I hope and say from heart Namasthe to all my felliw brahmins here.
Wish and expect a positive response from my brahmin community.

Dear Sir,
Very happy to see your posting, Mr. Krishnamurthy,
i am at Coimbatore, When ever , coming to India, on the way to Ooty , drop in.
Thanks,
D Dhandapani
coimbatore
hi sir,

i am native of coimbatore....my ancesters are from singanallur agraharam....my relatives are settled in avinashi for more than

forty yrs...i am now in USA...

Hi everyone

My name is Balajee R. I am a qualified accountant, employed in the private sector. I watched a few scenes of Karnan (Tamil movie) on YouTube and searched for the meaning of Paritranaya Sadhunam on Google that brought me here.

hi sir,

i am native of coimbatore....my ancesters are from singanallur agraharam....my relatives are settled in avinashi for more than

forty yrs...i am now in USA...

Hai,
Very nice , in interacting with you,
actually, I am native of Tanjour district, Tiruvarur.,
Now, I am at Coimbatore, working for GSK pharmaceuticals,
when ever, coming to India, drop in,
and any help, you need at Coimbatore, feel free to contact me.,
Thanks,
D Dhandapani
Coimbatore.,

hi i am happy to met you all online and hoping future interactions
with you all at some time.

Introduction

hi everybody. i am a new member of this community. My name is shankar and if residing in New Delhi i m proud to be a brahmin.

A warm welcome to all new members...

Take a moment to introduce yourself to other members. Perhaps where you are from, Where you heard about TamilBrahmins.com and a little about yourself.

BUT, this is the Welcome thread,

Do not post,
  1. Requests
  2. Questions
  3. Spam
  4. More than once introductions
  5. Advertisements
Enjoy your stay @ TamilBrahmins.com

-Tamilbrahmins.com team

Ram from Illinois

I am Ram and I am in Illinois,USA. This is a wonderful forum for discussing various religious and spiritual topics. Hope I can contribute something.

Ram

என் பெயர் நித்யா, நான் ஒரு பிராமண பெண் , நான் மடிப்பாக்கத்தில் குடும்பத்துடன் வசித்து வருகிறேன் ,எனக்கு சமையல் வேலை நன்றாக செய்வேன் ,உங்களுக்கு தெரிந்த இடத்தில சமையலுக்கு ஆள் தேவை பட்டாள் சொல்லவும் ph: 9488636201

Latest ads

Back